Xquality's Dev Log

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roj

Reaction score
Xquality said:
I will be making a lot more of these, guarantee that.
c432675bd3.jpg
I bet orgs will be picking these as org signs, eh?!
OFCOURSE

Reaction score
Definatley a huge longshot, but it's worth it. It would be nice to add in an IN-GAME clothing editor. You would be able to choose from a few fonts and colours. You can enter your own text so that you can have like an org shirt or something like that. I would jump only for shirts at this time but in the future it would be nice to have everything as well as positionment, more fonts, pre-chosen logos, self chosen pictures off your computer, name a product something so that you can get a special code for it so that other players of your org can have it. Idk. I have a ton of ideas for this but I'm trying to keep it somewhat simple.

Reaction score
Blackdown said:
Definatley a huge longshot, but it's worth it. It would be nice to add in an IN-GAME clothing editor. You would be able to choose from a few fonts and colours. You can enter your own text so that you can have like an org shirt or something like that. I would jump only for shirts at this time but in the future it would be nice to have everything as well as positionment, more fonts, pre-chosen logos, self chosen pictures off your computer, name a product something so that you can get a special code for it so that other players of your org can have it. Idk. I have a ton of ideas for this but I'm trying to keep it somewhat simple.
They would have to be worth a lot.

Reaction score
Blackdown said:
No, must be predesigned text, which is one reason we're putting it out there for people to post their suggestions on things they'd like, obviously we have certain criteria which we will be looking/designing for. But good suggestions we are more than willing to give a shot.

Reaction score
Xquality said:
I will be making a lot more of these, guarantee that.
c432675bd3.jpg
I bet orgs will be picking these as org signs, eh?!
Better pick your org insignia early then before some other org claims it =)

Reaction score
I made them all choose black clothes, if possible (I don't want people colouring their jeans).
So we currently have 23 casual decals and 12 formal decals (the org insignas/logos whatever).
208f41dd05.jpg
4e71c24a2f.jpg
d8b5fda46f.jpg

That cactus is a prick!
9f0b03bfeb.jpg
If you don't like this, Phlytrix, I can remove it. But you asked for something french.
9c1c273909.jpg

Reaction score
I would love helping out with creating stuff like those glasses. I only don't know how yet xD

Trande

Xquality said:
I made them all choose black clothes, if possible (I don't want people colouring their jeans).
So we currently have 23 casual decals and 12 formal decals (the org insignas/logos whatever).
208f41dd05.jpg
4e71c24a2f.jpg
d8b5fda46f.jpg

That cactus is a prick!
9f0b03bfeb.jpg
If you don't like this, Phlytrix, I can remove it. But you asked for something french.
9c1c273909.jpg

Reaction score
Alex_:D said:
Still no Gaben clothes, why is this guy here?
/advert Everyone come to pd with bats and rdm all the cops! Also kill the mayor!

Status
Not open for further replies.