Ben Lockwood's Enforcer Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
In Game Name: Ben Lockwood (that is my name both IC and OOC.

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:45983634

Why Should I Be Enforcer: I spent the first few weeks of play time growing which in case you are not aware equates to staring at the inside of an apartment building listening to a clock ticking. This gave me a lot of spare time, I used a fair amount of this reading the rules and laws to avoid losing time on the server. I feel now that I have learned them to a degree where I can enforce them in an RP situation. I realise that some of the rules are not black and white and sometimes the rule being broken does not warrant ruining the RP, I feel that I have adequate judgement to avoid turning role play into “rule play”. I also feel that new players on the server need to have the rules explained too them rather than just receiving a slap on the wrists and the being abandoned.
I spend a lot of time now going out and RP’ing on the server whether it be as a civilian or a cop I try my best to make the situation fun for everyone involved however I see a lot of circumstances where rules are being broken and stop an RP situation dead (things like pulling a gun on an officer for a traffic ticket as an example.) I feel like if I was given the enforcer rank I could really help in these situations by explaining to the people what was done wrong instead of just getting engaged in a firefight with someone for running a red light.
In summary I think that I could help by correcting sits that staff would not necessarily be called to because people don’t really understand what has been done wrong or if anything at all has been done wrong.

Have You Ever Been Staff On Another server: None worth noting in this application.

Do You Have Anything Else To Say: I would like to use this section to address my warnings. I am aware of 4 warnings I have on record however I would of liked to have disputed two of those, they are Double RDM which I honestly don’t remember and random ticket then disconnect in admin sit. I WOULD like to dispute these however they were in my original days before I had a real computer so I was told that deleting demo’s would help speed up my load in times, so I have no idea how I would do that without bugging the staff members who gave the warnings however I don’t really think that it is fair for me to hassle them. If you have ever been in a sit with me however you will know I’m not the kind of person who does either of those things. Even if you chose to judge me based on them warnings (I understand that you kind of have to take them into account.) I would also like to point out however they were all inside the first week of my now 3 weeks + of game time.

Contact information: You can grab me on steam – Ben Lockwood you might also catch me jumping in and out of the Perpheads Teamspeak. If the staff would like more info such as email address etc I will be happy to provide them with it.

Thank you for taking the time to read my application.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
+ Support

You know the rules and you're a great guy to be around. I'd like to see you in the staff team.

Reaction score
He's very nice guy man's! + Support.
He's proven on multiple occasions he's capable of handling Situations whilst being able to keep his cool. He's an extremely nice guy and it would be great if he was able to be an addition to the staff team!

Reaction score
Bullyreece said:
He's very nice guy man's! + Support.
He's proven on multiple occasions he's capable of handling Situations whilst being able to keep his cool. He's an extremely nice guy and it would be great if he was able to be an addition to the staff team!
love you "Dave", thankyou very much man means alot

Reaction score
Played with him the last days before i went inactive for this short period of time. He can definetly handle this position and he has a exellent rule knowledge so a + Support from me! Hope to see you in the staff team!

Reaction score
Mannerwaffel said:
Played with him the last days before i went inactive for this short period of time. He can definetly handle this position and he has a exellent rule knowledge so a + Support from me! Hope to see you in the staff team!
Thank you very much for the support Manner, means a lot.

Reaction score
+support i know we are not allies in rp but this is ooc right? You would be a good enforcer...

Reaction score
brnsnmz said:
+support i know we are not allies in rp but this is ooc right? You would be a good enforcer...
Thank you very much. glad your ic opinion of me did not make your OOC opinion negative.

Reaction score
+Support

- Knows the rules
- Very friendly
- Extremely Mature
- Has a nice voice

Not sure why you haven't made an enforcer application already, good luck!

Reaction score
+Support!

You know the rules and you do tend to tell people when they're breaking them, you'd make a good enforcer.

Even if you do go on rule flexible sprees with Standish ;)

Reaction score
Krinkles said:
+Support!

You know the rules and you do tend to tell people when they're breaking them, you'd make a good enforcer.

My rule flexible sprees have met the end of their days, that was back when I was a scrub that didn't care about rules :)
I'm a good man now.
If there was a way to cut in half of my PERP timeline (When I was a little minge) I would.

Reaction score
Krinkles said:
+Support!

That does not happen, but thanks for the support man.

Reaction score
Jazz said:
+Support

- Knows the rules
- Very friendly
- Extremely Mature
- Has a nice voice

Not sure why you haven't made an enforcer application already, good luck!
Thank you for the support.

Status
Not open for further replies.