Ben Lockwood's Enforcer Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I have actually never seen you RP. Not saying you didn't, but during my time as an admin I only saw you growing and mugging people. I remember your name as something bad, and as someone who has a far too aggressive playstyle, that I do not find is a wanted trait as a staff member.

I will not support this.

BillySavery

Fexxe said:
I have actually never seen you RP. Not saying you didn't, but during my time as an admin I only saw you growing and mugging people. I remember your name as something bad, and as someone who has a far too aggressive playstyle, that I do not find is a wanted trait as a staff member.

I will not support this.
He has a far too aggressive play style in character, have you ever spoke to him out of character?

Reaction score
Fexxe said:

I will not support this.
I think that May be a little dated as I don't really tend to mug people. I realise that people do not like being raided and will QQ' .

Reaction score
Fexxe said:

I will not support this.
however many of the staff play a criminal role just like my own and it does not effect their ability to enforce the rule's.

Reaction score
+Support. I've roleplayed with you a lot. No bans so you clearly know the rules, hardly ever get into admin situations, nice person to socialize with and you're an easy person to speak to.

Reaction score
Fexxe said:

I will not support this.
He's tonned it all down. Even so I don't understand how this effects how you deal with rule breakers? It's just his choice in Roleplay. Which is his free decision.

Reaction score
You're a really nice guy, but I wouldn't immediately see you as an enforcer. I didn't really get the chance to see you show if you know the rules,
but I haven't seen you break rules either. Anyways, you got my support as I've recently seen you roleplay quite well.

Reaction score
+support, great knowledge of the rules, very mature, calm(sometimes) and has a sexy voice

Reaction score
Liam said:
+Support. I've roleplayed with you a lot. No bans so you clearly know the rules, hardly ever get into admin situations, nice person to socialize with and you're an easy person to speak to.
thanks for the support man.

Reaction score
Rutger Cornfield said:
You're a really nice guy, but I wouldn't immediately see you as an enforcer. I didn't really get the chance to see you show if you know the rules,
but I haven't seen you break rules either. Anyways, you got my support as I've recently seen you roleplay quite well.
Glad i have had a chance to role play with you to a degree where i changed your mind. Thanks Rutger.

Hax

Reaction score
I agree with Rutger, I also never saw you breaking a rule in any way. Im pretty sure you can handle this job very well. +1

Status
Not open for further replies.