Ben Lockwood's Enforcer Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Alex_:D said:
- Support from what I have seen you just sit inside and grow, not much you can Enforcer from inside one building.
I did address this in saying that in the last week or so of play time i have been going out and finding action trying to RP with other players on the server.

Ayjay

Reaction score
You have great knowledge of the rules, you're pretty confident and should be an enforcer IMO.

+Support.

Reaction score
You should roleplay more, instead of growing drugs all day. (Maybe you're already actually roleplaying more, but I haven't seen it yet.)

Reaction score
Rutger Cornfield said:
You should roleplay more, instead of growing drugs all day. (Maybe you're already actually roleplaying more, but I haven't seen it yet.)
I have recently been trying my best to go out and seek good RP situations and i will work on this even more now that i know it is my point for improvement, thank you for the feedback.

BillySavery

+ Support
You roleplay a great police officer, aswell as a civ, and know the difference between laws and rules and I think it is time you stepped up to a better position in the server!

Reaction score
+Support

You are the best guy who kills me after singing "Let it go". Anyway, good RPer, knows rules. It was a pleasure to meet you. I hope You will be an Enforcer. Good luck, Cockwood... Lockwood.

Reaction score
Would plus support if you werent an arse teamate in csgo. I'm kidding of course great knowledge of the rules. Never seen him very angry (unless csgo is involved in that case Lockwood is a caged fucking animal seeking vengance) I became good friends with this buggati driving bellend (look at me using english words I. So fucking sophisticated. Pardon my language. Anyway great guy shitty teaamate has lots of money and hoes. +support

Reaction score
BillySavery said:
+ Support
You roleplay a great police officer, aswell as a civ, and know the difference between laws and rules and I think it is time you stepped up to a better position in the server!
cheers billy.

Reaction score
Glamorgal said:
+Support

You are the best guy who kills me after singing "Let it go". Anyway, good RPer, knows rules. It was a pleasure to meet you. I hope You will be an Enforcer. Good luck, Cockwood... Lockwood.
thank you "theador" means a lot to have your support.

Reaction score
Eyecon said:
Would plus support if you werent an arse teamate in csgo. I'm kidding of course great knowledge of the rules. Never seen him very angry (unless csgo is involved in that case Lockwood is a caged fucking animal seeking vengance) I became good friends with this buggati driving bellend (look at me using english words I. So fucking sophisticated. Pardon my language. Anyway great guy shitty teaamate has lots of money and hoes. +support
Thank you for the support eyecon. :)

Reaction score
+support you know the rules and you are an nice man to be around with but you dont realy like me hope that changes in the futere xD:)

Reaction score
+ support, knows the rules and tells people when they're breaking them

Reaction score
draftking said:
+support you know the rules and you are an nice man to be around with but you dont realy like me hope that changes in the futere xD:)
No problem with you OOC but you stole my car xD thanks for the support man.

Reaction score
draftking said:
yea i am sorry for that car thingy xD but i payed gas for it so when you got it back it was full.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.