Collier's Enforcer Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
+Support, I think that Collier is a prodigious person, he is always helping in game and is overall a very nice guy. You have a stupendous understanding of the rules. I hope you get this as you're a great guy.

Reaction score
+Support
He is always helpfull, and helps me from getting banned by telling me the rules most of the times.
He is honest and fair and smart so he knows what he is doing.

Reaction score
support.png

Really cool and chill guy, known him for a while now. Has great rule knowledge and is able to work in a team well as he has shown when he was staff before and in the PD, being able to work as a team is a good thing for a staff member as theres alot of things they have to do together as a team such as dealing with Action Requests and so on.. Also a really professional guy, there are so many more positive things to say about him. Good luck!

Last edited:
Reaction score
+SUPPORT
Always been friendly and understanding of whatever I say, knows the rules well from what I've seen, helpful whenever he is online.
I don't see him on alot though, could be of my recent inactivity or just not noticing, however, I think he definetely shows potential and seems worthy of enforcer.

Good luck!

Reaction score
I rarely comment on these but collier is a top lad, he not only gets involved with everyone and makes his presence felt (even executing certain attackers on a certain restaurant) but he is extremely friendly, fun to hang around with and knows the rules very well, he will even go out of his way to tell people "don't do that, it is against the rules" then explain the rule to them if they do not understand.

I have to say, you're one of the more worthy candidates that I have seen!

Reaction score
Just want to say thank you all for the extremely kind words you guys have put on this application. I really appreciate them a lot.

Reaction score
+SUPPORT Really cool and positive guy. he always help people in OOC chat, has great knowledge of the laws in the PD, and he never let anything stand in his way. Good luck bro!

Reaction score
+Support
Great lad and knows his shit

Im deadass serious, if he dosen't get enforcer, Im burining my timbs

Reaction score
Collier is a super friendly dude, real funny to be around as well. It appears to me that you have a vivid understanding of the rules and would make an excellent enforcer

Reaction score
+Support

I believe collier is an outstanding member of this community. His attitude is quite professional and he is overall a nice pall. Even though he's got a backround, in which a lot of people has and will still judge i still believe he is fit due to the fact that he returned and fought hard for what he has now received for instance in the police department.

I also believe he has a quite well knowledge regarding rules, laws and general common sense.

Good luck <3

Reaction score
I don't normally reply to these, but @Collier I don't feel you have addressed the points raised by @John Daymon fully.

In the 25 days that you were moderator, you only processed reports on 9 of these days, most of which were in your first week as Moderator. Also, your average was less than 4 reports a day, which was distinctly below the average staff member at the time.

Why is this time going to be different?

Reaction score
Collier, I think you're a great guy I really do. But the problem is I've been asking you to do stuff like patrol or help me out with other plpd based stuff, and you tend to agree then never do it. (especially patrols). I get it that you have some busy time in your life but you just seem a little too unreliable for me. So for that reason I don't think I can support your application. Good luck though.

Reaction score
Collier, I think you're a great guy I really do. But the problem is I've been asking you to do stuff like patrol or help me out with other plpd based stuff, and you tend to agree then never do it. (especially patrols). I get it that you have some busy time in your life but you just seem a little too unreliable for me. So for that reason I don't think I can support your application. Good luck though.
I get what your saying. But you really should not compare staff and PLPD. They have quite litreally nothing in common.

Reaction score
I get what your saying. But you really should not compare staff and PLPD. They have quite litreally nothing in common.

Yes, but my point is a common factor. I talk to him and arrange to do things with him, and he doesn't follow though. That is what I am trying to get across. If I made a report, I'd want a staff member I know who would respond to it online. And especially what TinySlayer brought up. Averaging less than 4 reports a day is very low, and I feel that what I'm seeing is just a conformation of the same work ethic from back then.

Reaction score
Yes, but my point is a common factor. I talk to him and arrange to do things with him, and he doesn't follow though. That is what I am trying to get across. If I made a report, I'd want a staff member I know who would respond to it online. And especially what TinySlayer brought up. Averaging less than 4 reports a day is very low, and I feel that what I'm seeing is just a conformation of the same work ethic from back then.
But as a command member they normally have a lot of work to do. And it may be quite easy to forget to patrol with someone once you have a shit load of paper work to do as well as arrange stage 3's for RTU and stuff like that.

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
But as a command member they normally have a lot of work to do. And it may be quite easy to forget to patrol with someone once you have a shit load of paper work to do as well as arrange stage 3's for RTU and stuff like that.
Most optimistic post I have ever seen lmao. I should send photo of our Trello tasks. @Garret_Pp what do you say?

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
Not every command team is the same.
RTU and Patrol commands have the same duties and both think of different ways to expand each division. What paper work do you know RTU complete? None. I could tell you what they are working on just by looking at trello. I think you're talking out of your ass.

Reaction score
RTU and Patrol commands have the same duties and both think of different ways to expand each division. What paper work do you know RTU complete? None. I could tell you what they are working on just by looking at trello. I think you're talking out of your ass.
just because they have not completed them dose not mean they arent working on anything :laughcry: But sure what ever you say <3

Status
Not open for further replies.