Collier's Enforcer Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Outstanding applicant. Collier has on multiple instances assisted me with any issues I had in regards to both; OOC and IC stuff. He has helped me gain knowledge of certain policies within PLPD and has demonstrated that he is a great leader. He is sound, and knows the rules to an extent where he can enforce them.

+support

Reaction score
Collier, you are a very nice guy and i respect you a lot. But this time around i feels like you are more into the RP side of things rather than the helping new people and answering /Helps. This is the main reason why i am in the middle when it comes to this situation. All thought i knew you from Melonstick and that you were my higher up i know that you can do the job as a staff member very well. But like i said before i have not seen you. Answering a lot of /helps or just basic /Ooc question people ask.
I wish you the best of luck with your application.
Neutral -/+
Although I appreciate the feedback, I would disagree. I have been actively answering questions in both the /help and /OOC chat.

Reaction score
You are an absolutely kind and friendly player of the community, i have never seen you get mad/over the top in OOC chat or even IC unless someone really pisses you off. You are extremely calm and collected and understand how to deal with difficult situations well. I have known you quite a while and there isnt one situation i could possibly bring up to put you in bad light over this time. I would personally have no problem with you becoming staff again, so it is a huge fat
+Support.
Good luck!

Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.