Community Discussion - What do you want?

Reaction score
-Be able to search people when they're in zip ties
-Let police officers to pay for their firearms
-Remove regals fire-escape stairs
-Add NPC robbery such as fredy's and uncle-cos
-Fix "ninja-cuffing" make it so it takes a few seconds to cuff a suspect
-Lower the prices for fixing a wrecked car
-Lower the materials prices

(Thanks @bobo)

bobo

Communication Banned
Reaction score
Yep imagine a broke cop goes on duty i think he'll just use a nightstick responding to a bank robbery about the rest i really agree and also lowering the prices on wrecked cars are actually a good idea because imagine working your ass off to get a sport car as then you'll have to pay a lot of money to fix it when you can get a 1 mill car that has a decent speed and pay literally 5k to fix it

Reaction score
Here's a few suggestions of mine:

- Revert the bank robbery "self enforcing" feature so its possible to set up a flank. Cops complained that bank robberies had too many flankers because there approach and tactics were terrible and they left themselves susceptible to the flank
- Allow "elevated platforms" such as second floors to bazaar shops on the terms that they aren't being used to grow or house other raid-able entities
- Host more planned events, maybe have an allocated weekly / bi weekly events day
- Start enforcing certain rules, Such as NLR, 3.4, 3.6, Metagaming, 2.5 and other rules that majorly affect peoples game play when broken with a lot less leniency and possibly have a fixed punishment guideline for general breakages and / or repeat offences
- Re-evaluate the PD's ranking system and who holds what rank and keep track of there progression and what they do for the PD a lot more.
- Make certain cars faster and give "Lemons" Like the mini cooper, Beetle, vintage pick up trucks, etc. The ability to go uphill.
- Sort out the 5.56 rifles, bullpups are never used for a good reason.
- Replace scuffed vehicles like the ambulance and SWAT Van with something that looks miles better.
- And finally, for the love of fucking god, Let us shoot people as civ who run around shootouts when they shouldn't be there, be it paramedics, non government workers, or just civilians. Too many times I've had kids I don't know beyond raiding them running up to me in shootouts trying to tell me where cops are but there so incoherent that I haven't got a fucking clue what they're trying to say.

Last edited:
Reaction score
- MESSAGE FROM A HAS BEEN -

I personally feel that a lot that can be done with the server already has been; so a great way in order to continue feeling new and fun is of course to improve the map! :)

adding NEW key features to the map would generally improve game-play (I understand there is a brush limit, items have to be recycled, and that mapping takes a long time). A topic I used to always hear about was what is going to be the outcome of the road that used to be next to the farm, a possible mansion that was out of the way decreasing player density. Many ideas can come of this.

Something I have noticed since coming back is a lot of toxicity towards individuals or people feeling the need to be rude in general. A lot of problems can be resolved without resorting to OOC flaming; I know this is a topic that cannot be resolved as it is solely down to staff managing the chat, but it is something that needs to be brought to attention.

Bringing back organisation names above peoples heads would improve immersion, I strongly believe this outweighs the potential for meta gaming.

Last edited:
Reaction score
"ninja cuffing" is just a scapegoat for doing something stupid and getting restrained. If they made it take time to cuff someone then officers without tasers would be out of real options. Plus, imagine going to cuff someone then said person pulling a gun out whilst your stuck with a shitty status bar across your screen.

Reaction score
I would like events to happen in perp more often let’s say mmmmm Friday night to keep spirits high within the community and to keep the population on the server up

Reaction score
Add new cars!

-Add a greater variety of cars.
-Encourage to put more hours on the server so you can buy your favorite car.
-More car choice for players
-I realy want Ford Focus RS 16 :D

Reaction score
I'd personally disagree with the second point, but I can see where you're coming from. Cops get paid very little in comparison to the money crims can make, so making them pay for their firearms would make their paychecks even less essentially, especially with olsen back a LOT of cops are going to die over and over again.

As I said, I can see where you're coming from as cops have zero risk for losing their possessions, so they act recklessly and don't generally care for their lives, but making them pay for the equipment more than likely won't solve this issue.

I'd agree that material prices need to be lowered, the good ol' days of M4s costing 6-7k to make, made newer players aswell as the poorer players able to compete with the armoury of the larger orgs.

Reaction score
Making cops pay for a glock 17 would be like making a carpenter pay for a rubber mallet as well. A gun isn't something police departments in first world countries make people pay for. Sure, it'd give them something to worry about losing but at the same time why would anyone give a shit about losing a gun they'll lose when they go off duty anyways?

Reaction score
That'll make the officers care more, the PLPD will use more tactic as nowadays you see unranked officers act recklessly zerging a raid.

Deleted member 5920

"Lower material prices"

Hello? Literally before I quit I had a massive stockpile of guns, I didn't even no life the server. Sure I was active but it is not expensive or hard to craft guns. The issue is marksmanship, not the price.

If anyone can make a comprehensive argument for lowering gun prices other than "more shootout, shoot makes me happy" I'd be surprised.

Deleted member 5920

I know that it is hard for you to comprehend the idea of consequences. For example a consequence of you hanging around with 14 year olds online and commanding them to carry out dumb ratings out of petty "revenge" will have the consequence of me calling you a big strokey nonce.

If you cheat there is a consequence, the consequence has never changed. Hence no one cheats. People used to never be unbanned from mass RDM etc and as soon as we got rid of that people started to mass RDM as they knew the longest they would be gone for is 6 months. See for example: Most of source-bans, me included. If the community suddenly starts unbanning cheats, what is stopping someone from cheating with the mentality "Oh, I just have to pretend I am sorry and suck up to the community and I"ll be unbanned"?

Reaction score
You'd also have to think about vehicles, would they also be invisible, and would they be able to get hit by one in this mode?

Reaction score
here's one: Rifles are kind of expensive right? Nowadays I don't see a lot of people using it for the sole reason of being scared to lose it. You need time and effort to make a rifle with a sight/stock/whatever. People will try and find the smallest reasons to create an AR/RR so that they can get their rifle back. You will always find some people beefing in an AR thread, which then leads to being targeted in game by his/her friends or whoever they are. It will also lead to more toxicity towards each other, something the staff members deal with every day. New players get a bad first impression.

Another suggestion could be that it creates competition, and actually gives newer players a chance to join that competition.

Deleted member 5920

Just sacrifice a few spastics and people will start to realise it is not tolerated

Deleted member 5920

???????

This has always been an issue, I don't know why you're acting like it hasn't. You should know as someone who has played for ages that this has always been an issue, just take a look at the refund requests from 2015 and you will notice a lot of parallels.

Also the rifles are expensive but the amount you can make is also inflated compared to older times, 100K a hour is totally realistic in today's perpheads but was ludicrous back in 2015.