Community Manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
roleplay first rules second, shame you had to ban billy ray (the most roleplay the servers seen in a while) because some cops whined about it
Yet rules are rules, not only mine but I know of multiple staff members, as long as everyone in the situation agrees to the "roleplay" we are usually fine with it, but if anyone makes a report or it becomes out of hand than we will/have to react to it.

Reaction score
Well deserved role. Every encounter I had with you was a respectable one and I appreciate all the community work you’ve done thus far. I trust you’ll continue to impress me! Good luck! <3

Sam

Reaction score
Yet rules are rules, not only mine but I know of multiple staff members, as long as everyone in the situation agrees to the "roleplay" we are usually fine with it, but if anyone makes a report or it becomes out of hand than we will/have to react to it.
As @blobvis 2.0 says, it's fine to do RP that sometimes goes outside the set rules if the involved parties are ok with it.
But roleplaying as a meth addict that attacks armed cops with fists is not really a reason to break the rules. If it was, everyone would claim "rp" when they run away from gunpoint.
There is a difference between roleplay that is benefiting the server/overall roleplay and roleplay that is just fun for one person.

Sam

Reaction score
Last time I checked it wasn't April 1st so I'd like to know who's dumb idea this was?
My first thought when I saw you got promoted to Admin too! We are soooo the same! :hilarious:
The dumb idea was created by the same people who let you keep that fancy green admin rank. Dumb people right? :rolleyes:

Love you :rage:

Jamal

Communication Banned
Reaction score
Congratz, as much as we've never seen eye to eye I can agree that you're aware of the issues and i'm looking forward to your approach to them

Reaction score
As @blobvis 2.0 says, it's fine to do RP that sometimes goes outside the set rules if the involved parties are ok with it.
But roleplaying as a meth addict that attacks armed cops with fists is not really a reason to break the rules. If it was, everyone would claim "rp" when they run away from gunpoint.
There is a difference between roleplay that is benefiting the server/overall roleplay and roleplay that is just fun for one person.
shame the staff arnt held to that same standard.
both parties arnt happy with tinyslayer going around bombing cars, throwing nades randomly or going ss when theres no mayor just to kill criminals.
both parties didnt consent when the staff team decided to 'rp' by taking over the bank and ziptying all the cops using their god sticks when they came to stop them.
both parties didnt consent to the staff org breaking building rules and when pointed out with evidence they played dumb and nothing happened (but they jump at the fact a tv cant be wall mounted :) )

the difference between these is the fact a staff member is doing it so any impact on other players is ignored, but if you want to keep dodging the reality then have fun with the 'rp' events.

• Zing
Reactions: A1L

Sam

Reaction score
shame the staff arnt held to that same standard.
both parties arnt happy with tinyslayer going around bombing cars, throwing nades randomly or going ss when theres no mayor just to kill criminals.
both parties didnt consent when the staff team decided to 'rp' by taking over the bank and ziptying all the cops using their god sticks when they came to stop them.
both parties didnt consent to the staff org breaking building rules and when pointed out with evidence they played dumb and nothing happened (but they jump at the fact a tv cant be wall mounted :) )

the difference between these is the fact a staff member is doing it so any impact on other players is ignored, but if you want to keep dodging the reality then have fun with the 'rp' events.
Everyone is held to this standard.
There are tho special occasions where staff will go outside the normal roleplay rules to perform what's called "roleplay events". But these are supposed to be pre-approved.
If you feel staff have done something wrong, or if you suspect them of breaking rules and then using the "passive rp" card, make a staff complaint and it will be dealt with.

The only difference between staff and normal players in this regard is that it's easier for staff to get approval to do "roleplay events". But these should in no way affect players so much that they do not enjoy their time on the server.

Status
Not open for further replies.