Devon Stewarts Enforcer Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Also, Thanks for the reply @John Daymon . I pretty much 100% agree with what you said. But in regards to me being Enforcer, can you tell me my positives and negatives on why I should/shouldn't be Enforcer?

Deleted member 6228

Idk, I think you need to be a stand out member of the community, no offence, you sort of just blend in?

Reaction score
I have to disagree, i have accepted him on My org which he has started more to be on the criminal side, rather Only Police side. And hes been doing pretty well.

Reaction score
I have to say, just because people havent seen him doesnt mean he isnt active, so i feel its quiet stupid to Come with that excuse indicating hes not active.

I see him on the server most days and for hours HOWEVER, problem is hes on very late, around usually Between 2-4 AM My time which is GMT+1 which i suggest to attempt to make it a bit sooner. However i Can vouch for him being active, and theres a limit when you can be active due to school etc.

Positives:
- Youre a pretty nice guy
- Youre a good roleplayer, Also as a cop.
- Youve recently Come more into criminalrp
- Seems to would be able to fit well as staff

Negatives:
- Youre on quiet late for most others
- You did make a report for spam rating but then again i did that too, but I used to constantly make petty ars..

Thats basically about it.. +1 from me though.

Reaction score
Like I mentioned, timezones, but still not an excuse. I suppose I could be on much earlier, however, thanks for that suggestion!

Yes, I did, because of the fact that I believed the function was being abused beyond its intended purpose throughout the entire site. It was closed, however, and then he still lost his rating privileges.

Deleted member 5577

Just to mention he isn’t really embracing criminal role play as today he asked a player to basically not raid him and when he declined @zXDroNEXz disconnected

Reaction score
False. The player raided me prior to me asking. Also, moments before, @nutrient10 mentioned in OOC how no one was abiding by 5.3, meaning I would surely be raided again regardless of the rule. In truth, I was just looking forward to some late-night grinding but got distasted when I heard DJ was going to continue raiding a pretty defenseless player every 20 minutes.

Reaction score
After he was made a staff member, yes.

He literally played cop 24/7 before he got the role as enforcer. Stop using it as an Excuse Because you Don't want some people as staff.

Reaction score
lmao cop side is roughly "35%" of the game got me laughing

Reaction score
Im not saying the rating ban was wrong, as I said i have certainly done that myself before.
Would be very hypocritical for me to say

Deleted member 5577

But he’s not like a sweaty cop main like corporals tend to be

Status
Not open for further replies.