Devon Stewarts Enforcer Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
@zXDroNEXz This is a perfect example of why you shouldn't be staff. Just because I raided you and nutrient at some point said something about 5.3, you're slanderously accusing me of breaking rules.

Last edited:

Deleted member 1235

Whilst I can't comment on your style ingame, I can do so on the forums.

I get the impression that you're quite a serious person, that would try to enforce the rules to such an extent it looks bad. By this I mean, you seem to be the type of person who'd issue a forum warning or a ban if someone said something like "stfu aquaa you fag".

We need staff who whilst they can enforce the rules, can do so appropriately and not try and lay down the book on people.,

Reaction score
Like I mentioned in the traits, I said "I am aware of how the player base interprets the rules and laws of the server, and I feel like I can easily identify determine who intentionally breaks them." This goes for players who are just kicking about and having a good time, not be the fun police.

Deleted member 1235

@zXDroNEXz Forum ratings are there for us to express our opinions without having to comment. I for one find your claim not to be the fun police incredibly optimistic. Even earlier in the shoutbox you stated how "I should report this but it's just too funny". Why would you even bother wanting to report it in the first place?
Most rules are there to ensure the server runs smoothly, and provides a fair opportunity to all players. Not every minor infringement requires action.

Reaction score
@Duffy
True, I guess you could answer the question of "Why would you want to report this" with the answer "Because it defames my character. Keep in mind, the post LilChicken made prior to the phrase I said in which you've quoted me was "I might just change my mind completely on devons application, the server has to die sometime why not put the final bullet in its head"
Implying me getting Enforcer would be the end of Perpheads.

That is true, the rules do make the game fair, and not everything needs to be an infraction, only those who seriously, intentionally break the rules.

Reaction score
@Tilin I did keep my cool. I just didn't wanna begin on the downward spiral of loosing guns, money, and drugs. Just not logical or feesible. I know I would be outmatched, so no point in dying.

Last edited:
Reaction score
@zXDroNEXz You care about guns more than you care about rp then. Like the majority of people you'd spend time punishing.

Reaction score
I think the only thing saving perp at this point is experienced members who know what they are doing, no offence to you but I can't see you being very well respected as a staff member by the community, nor as a figure who knows the rules in-depth enough to enforce them.

Reaction score
I believe that may be because you have never seen me besides as a cop, and never in a position explaining/enforcing rules. There are some people in the community who think otherwise, but that is okay, I understand your point of view and thank you for letting me know.

Reaction score
I'm going to rewrite my original deleted post.

When I first rejoined the server back in october (When the playerbase died) I met pyuureh when I went on duty as police. He welcomed me onto the server and helped reintroduce me to perp. He's since then been someone who I probably don't keep in touch with enough but when I see him on the server he's always a good laugh. Devon creates good RP situations especially as police. He's not just someone who runs in guns and blazing like most cops. I've not seen Devon in criminalrp but as John said its ridiculous to discredit a whole application because he cop mains. I personally would prefer to see Devon in a staff position than most current staff. (Some are inactive and only really join to do reports)

Devon is a genuine nice guy who clearly enjoys the server. Don't let people like @LilChicken 's opinion change yours. Devon deserves this position over most of the recent applicants.

Reaction score
Seeing as this has slowed down, I wanted to say something...
A huge thanks to those who have supported me throughout this process, and those who have personally told me they are hoping to see me in this position. You know who you are.

Also, a thank you to those who've written on how I can improve, and what steps I should take to understand the server and its rules better.​

Reaction score
No. Just no.
Already from the beginning when we met, you had an arrogant attitude towards the other police colleagues, they talked behind your back most of them because you kept trying to take control even tho higher ranks were on duty. You were not good to helping the new officers, or to patrol with new people. Couldn't imagine that would go well in a staff team. Second of all, I've kept trying to make you like me, and I talk good with nearly all kind of people but I can't just get through to you. I'm afraid that you are gonna either be biased, or you are gonna be abusing your rank in god knows what way. You should never be a staff member, that is for highly respected people which you are clearly not if you look through the comments.

BIG NO NO
-SUPPORT

• Funny
Reactions: A1L
Reaction score
Policy states that it's a good thing you take control, depending on the situation and what he did. Supervisors love if you take control of a perimeter in a crime scene fx, now most officers don't cause they want action, but I've gotten a lot of thumps up by supervisors for taking lead in situations, it depends really if they feel you have better knowledge with tactics etc than them, not all higher ups means their better than you, if you know what you're doing.

Some officers are arrogant, and think their so good and take lead of everything, Idk your situation with Devon, but he's a good guy and a good cop in my perspective. Afterall, he didn't get Officer of the month for no reason!

Reaction score
I never knew you were trying to befriend me, but either way, I have helped a number of officers, maybe just not in front of you, and not very recently.

I think a portion of the reason why you couldn't talk to me or get through to me is that we've never actually had a chance to purely talk, not without distractions. So I guess I've just never had the pleasure I believe.

“I don't like that man. I must get to know him better.”
― Abraham Lincoln

Status
Not open for further replies.