Dream job

Reaction score
Always wanted to work in IT and/or with something hardware related

actually becoming a nurse instead so lmfao for that, maybe in 30-40 years even when I have developed into other areas and shit and I start feeling bored...or maybe now :booty:

Deleted member 1235

I used to be a security guard.

Left after some of the colleagues I worked with got blown up in a terrorist attack lmao, miss me with that gay shit

Reaction score
pfft i aint gonna live past 18 so im aight

Edited
VVVV

hopefully sleeping all day in this cosy mf
Traditionalgrave.jpg

Reaction score
Kinda like that tho. but working for 40 years behind it things, I don't really see my do it, but it's not about me tho, as long as your happy what you do and it pays of a bit. I wish you the best of luck

Deleted member 1235

You want to be a man standing behind another man being arrested by DEA agents?

Goals asf hun x

Reaction score
Currently enlisting for the Navy next year. Short term dream is to become a Sergeant at the Military NCO Academy

My long term dream is to retire from the military and enlist as an officer to eventually become a part of AKS, the danish armed police response unit.

Reaction score
. It's not a job you want to do for the money, but because of its a passion that's in me.
holy fuck this guy gets it.

I've always had an interest in working with computers. I've learned a shitload about hosting servers and working with and on computers and right now work for a company where i do all IT work. So that's working on the site, deploying the new laptops. Working on custom software on our intranet. Sitting behind a desk while listening to music doing something that was basically just my hobby is pretty ok. I could be stocking shelves or delivering pizzas. i actually used to deliver pizzas on a moped but i got hit by a car while going 45 BecAuSe ShE DiDNt SEe Me so i quit that soon after. (It happened infront of the store and everyone saw me flying lmao, only injuries was the pain the next day)

but if im still behind a desk fixing the laptops of people who dont even know how to make a shortcut on their desktop i would hang myself. Im doing pretty high education but regardless of this and the advice of everyone i know i'm joining the police(which isn't a very popular job, not super well paying, and seen as an average education job). I can use my IT skills there if i want, but no full time desk jobs tho. that shit is depressing. If i get bored of that i might go into politics or maybe succeed in music.

niet als, maar wanneer je in dat vliegtuig zit, vergeet niet even kenny loggins aan te zetten!!

Reaction score
would you stop beating him if you did become his dad

Reaction score
I'm currently applying at several cities to become a paramedic (for my German fellows out there, Notfallsanitäter). I'm also gonna try and get into University to study medicine and get my MD, focusing on emergency medicine.

As a back-up plan I applied for a job at the DFS Deutsche Flugsicherung GmbH, basically the federal company for air traffic control.

Reaction score
I began studying Law & Humanities a few years ago wanting to be a lawyer but that kind of drifted off cus lawyers are hated and called scummy people lol. I’m most likely still going to continue studying law because if anything, it could get you government related job even in law enforcement.

Currently im working for my dads company and I guess I’ll continue and maybe one day takeover or start my own company if I ever become creative enough to think of something revolutionary that hasn’t been done or perfect something that has been done.

IF THAT DOESNT GO WELL, I have been recently thinking about the FBI...
Rainbow six seige for 5 hours and watching Quantico caused this