[Enforcer] AyJay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ayjay

Reaction score
IN-GAME NAME: AyJay Harlem

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:62965062

WHY SHOULD YOU BE AN ENFORCER:
After my last Enforcer application got denied, I realised that I needed to be a hell of a lot
more active to prove that I am still dedicated to the server and understand that I need
to obtain a good amount of activity - I feel I've proven that as I've been online quite
a lot and have tried to help people using the help chat, advising them in LOOC, etc.
I feel that I could even be more active than many people currently in the staff team who
are not doing much. I feel that if given the position for the second time I would be
able to help out as much as I can and overall make a positive effect to the server and
the community as a whole.

HAVE YOU BEEN ADMIN ON ANY OTHER SERVER:
Just PERPheads, as an Enforcer, Moderator then Administrator.

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK:
Very active, online daily.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY:
Hopefully you guys, the staff team and the community feel I will be able to re-gain my old
position as an Enforcer and work my way back up to the top to become one of the best.
Please feel free to leave your thoughts below, along with a + / - support. It's really
appriciated. I feel that this is pretty much my last chance to apply to be on the staff team
hopefully the senior administrative team make the right choice.

CONTACT INFORMATION:
Teamspeak - AyJay
Steam - AyJay

Reaction score
-Support

I have not seen you on the server for decent periods of time when I have seen you on. Be a bit more active.
Before anyone says anything I have been far more active on the server in the past ~5 days.

Reaction score
+ Support, seems to be very active on Teamspeak, but I recommend you sweet unicorn to play more in-game even though you had done, but its only been for a couple of days.

Reaction score
-Support, You leave/join tge community too many times and you change your mind pretty often. Try to play for a little longer before you apply since you're not that active. You were a good staff member before though.

Reaction score
- Support, I don't see you in the server too many times, and when you are online, you just play 1/2 hours.

Anyway just try to be more active on PH, and I'll probably change to +Support.

Reaction score
+ Support, Each time you had to deal with my reports they were handled really good not always in my favor. However you did a good job :)

Reaction score
Well, I can say i have not seen you ingame, Sadly, But well you were a great mod, But as belg said, I agree with him, I havn't even seen you on, Before you left, So a -support sorry.

Reaction score
-support when you were an enforcer/mod/admin you made me feel in admin sits that you only listened to ONE guy and didn't really listened to me/other people.
sorry.

Ayjay

Reaction score
You have my word that I will not leave PH again, you guys are like family and the only thing I really want to do is administrate for you all. You all have your own opinions and I'm really glad you expressed or and I understand that I have not been active but I have been active in the last few days and my activity is subject to change over the upcoming week.
My dedication for the community will not stop, and if given the chance I can and will prove myself.

Reaction score
+Support We all know what you can do. We all know that your a good guy and your funny. So why not just give him enforcer? He would be the top contender.

Deleted member 5920

-Support, broke 1.1, after baiting me into a fight, then screamed "Plain RDM" and called me a cunt and a faggot.

Reaction score
-Support what you did today at the bazaar, was not enforcer material imo. Sorry.

Edit: Neutral i've thought about it, i dont know you yet and what you did might be wrong, but i should not be judging people so fast. Lets forget it and most likely hope ill get to know you IG

Last edited:
Reaction score
I remember you as a very competent and helpful member of the staff team, I remember you would quite often assist me in admin situations.

Huge + from me

Reaction score
+Support.

Ayjay already has experience of being a staff member on perpheads, he's active on the server and teamspeak, I believe his knowledge of the rules is adequate enough to land himself a position as enforcer again.

*flies away in helicopter*

Status
Not open for further replies.