[Enforcer] AyJay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
+Support from me.

I don't know if you are active or inactive but I remember you as an Admin, you were really helpful and friendly. You didn't do this "I'm admin, I have power" thing (to me at least) which pisses me off.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I have been playing on this server for nearly a week now and have seen "AyJay" be online most of the time during the day. He is a nice person and can show off a couple of times but I do find him friendly towards others. He is respectful sometimes on teamspeak and seen him quite a lot on the server, roleplaying very good. In my opinion, he would make a good enforcer to the server. So I will be giving him: +Support

Reaction score
I were not a member of the staff team when Ayjay was, but I still remember seeing him frequently helping other members of staff in sits with rulebreakers and constantly being the admin that responded to reports made.

Despite not leaving in the best way, my opnion is Ayjay could take a position again on the staff team if he does fully make up his mind to stay for an extended period of time and once again dedicare himself to the server.

Reaction score
+Support - Although AyJay left his position, he left it with courage and respect. He deserves to take his role back as an Enforcer and do what he does best. Best of luck AyJay!

Reaction score
-support you dont deserve to be an enforcer again. You are not grown especially in your brain

Yes we got permanent banned just because of a very bad reason and we shouldn't got banned at all and we have been it for months but we still remember how you acted and you behavior was bad.Grow up and then reapply -Support from me

Reaction score
Yes we got permanent banned just because of a very bad reason and we shouldn't got banned at all and we have been it for months but we still remember how you acted and your behaviour was bad.Grow up and then reapply -Support from me
Fexxe the latest ban me and Andii got banned for no reason.I have said it 100 times and now i am going to say it again.It was 04:00 in the morning and Andii and a small group attacked the pd and an officer came out, and they thought that none was roleplaying so they hit the officer with bat and andii got banned and the next day i got banned because of our agreement.It was not even a good reason to ban us

Last edited:
Reaction score
Fexxe the latest ban me and Andii got banned for no reason.I have said it 100 times and now i am going to say it again.It was 04:00 in the morning and Andii and a small group attacked the pd and an officer came out, and they thought that none was roleplaying so they hit the officer with bat and andii got banned and the next day i got banned because of our agreement.It was not even a good reason to ban us

"We still remember how you acted and you behavior was"

I still remember you on the server, your attitude was way below horrible. And it still is. Your name is DrANTIMinge. Ironicly ;)
Enough said.
Now, please go away and stay away.

Reaction score
Please stay on topic in posts, if you wish to discuss anything other than the topic at hand (AyJay's Enforcer Application), use the comment function.

Last edited:
Reaction score
+support, He's a really good roleplayer good on enforcing rules, Ayjay just needs another chance to prove hes self.

Reaction score
+Support, I see him on the server for long periods of time daily and he's a joy to rp with, very mature and helpful, overall a great guy

Reaction score
+SUPPORT

Simply because I love you and you are a cute little guy that follows the rule, and is very friendly both in-game and steam.

Reaction score
DENIED

The senior administration team do not feel that you are ready for the position.

Status
Not open for further replies.