Freedor's App

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
but you said 'I have to go with it even if I know there's something wrong' This is insinuating that even though you know he shouldn't be arrested you gunna do it anyway because he said? which is incorrect.

Reaction score
His word is considered legal evidence, which means it shows that he broke the law, and can be considered duty of care if I don't charge him.

Reaction score
No matter whether their word is 'legal' evidence or not if the officer does not hold a rank that is above you. You do not need to take what they say as an order or as evidence. If you as an officer know/feel that what the other officer says is incorrect you can charge/deal with the suspect your way. If the other officers is of higher rank then obviously you will need to follow what they say but if you still feel its incorrect then you make an IA.

Reaction score
Obviously I've not had the best interactions with you in-character due to my disagreements with your actions, but I'll do my best to keep my views on this based on what I've seen from you out of character.

One issue I may potentially take is that, not too long ago, I mugged you for a relatively large amount of money. ($125000) Of course, I expect no one to not tilt at that, it's very understandable to be mad at such a thing.

However, after that, for around 20-30 minutes or so, you kept expressing this anger in OOC forms (shoutbox & OOC chat IG), and repeatedly talked about how you were going to "RDM" me. You held this for an extended period of time and expressing such a thing obviously shows a level of impulsivity not suitable for an Enforcer candidate.

This was around a month ago, and quite frankly I don't see you improving on such a thing in only a month.

Reaction score
You once (pretty recently) reported me for defending my friend from cops after he shot at you, and in the commends of the AR suggested that it would have been more realistic and would have been less of a rule break if I had let him use me as a body shield, both the fact that u would suggest the body shield which would be 3.4 on my side, and that u thought i wasnt allowed to defend someone who would have gone to jail for 10 years or died makes me think that you clearly don't know the rules.

your last ban might have been minor, but the job of the staff is to know and enforce all of the rules, not just the major ones, and if you break the rules I don't think you know them enough to properly enforce them.

I'm not saying it's bad that you're always cop, I'm just saying it's very hard for me to know/believe that you know all the rules when you only ever actually play part of the game.

I've not seen it super recently but I have seen a lot of salt from you over OOC, especially when it comes to Olsen raiding people and how you think they don't RP, I personally think that if you can't control your dislike for them to the point where you have to complain about it in OOC when you know you're not supposed to start stuff like that, I don't feel that you'll be able to have an unbiased opinion of them when you're dealing with admin situations that include them.

Reaction score
This is one incident that I am genuinely disappointed in. I think I've already apologized, and if not, I am sorry, that was completely uncalled for. It was an IC action that should of stayed IC. I honestly don't think I've ever acted like this in the past, and I can guarantee you I've learned from my mistake. I completely understand your doubts but I hope we can move past that.

Reaction score
-support

I know I’m banned and barely know you but I’ve seen you hurling insults at people on the forums. You are a very rude man. 6237
Clear proof here of you just being rude to a user on the forums. If you were ready for staff you would let it go.

Never seen you on teamspeak as well

Not thanks

Reaction score
I understand that, but from my POV and based on previous experience, I thought you actually planned out the entire situation. I realize that you acted in the moment to defend your friend. I should of taken you out of the AR after you said that but I didn't, and I apologize for that.
I understand the rules enough to enforce them. I said my latest ban/warning was very minor to prove that point. Honestly, it's very difficult to show my rule knowledge without actually enforcing them, but I see why you think that.
I play that part of the game because it's what I find fun, but that's not to say I don't play the other aspects. I go out and raid pretty often if I'm able to get a hold of a weapon, and I do passive RP as well, as I said earlier.

Reaction score
-support
Lots of negative interaction with this player. Constant bitching and moaning in ooc as cop. Especially when he dies and he didn't even lose anything. Please stay as a cop.

kjm

Reaction score
you're literally proving everyone's point rn, instead of being positive and asking for examples or trying to explain yourself you are trying to turn the tables on Artur by saying that he is toxic instead of acknowledging your own problems..... ffs man. How is anything you have displayed here enforcer material

Reaction score
@kjm I don't agree that's a problem, I admitted my mistakes and apologized for them, but when a toxic person comes and calls me toxic, that's just straight hypocritical

kjm

Reaction score
@Freedor an enforcer shouldnt be snapping and trying to play the blame game instead of acknowledging their own affects as I said before.... I think the overwhelming amount of hate on this application speaks for itself so imma not even leave my + or -.

Reaction score
@Freedor Don't you think it's a bit toxic to attack me like that on your application. Wow great way to show that you are enforcer material. :laughcry::laughcry::laughcry::laughcry::laughcry::laughcry::laughcry::laughcry::laughcry::laughcry:

Reaction score
@kjm If you've read it, you can see I've done nothing but apologize and ask for criticism/specific examples, this is just straight kicking me while i'm down

Status
Not open for further replies.