Freedor's App

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I feel like you have taken what Freedor has said into the wrong context.
Freedor is pretty much saying that in any situation where a government employee is involved e.g, paramedic, firefighter, officer, there word can be considered enough evidence to charge someone unless there is evidence to counter that.

For example, if an Officer says this person ran a red light and drifted at the intersection in which he saw him do it, that is enough evidence to charge the person. Thinking 'how it is bs' what Freedor said may of just been a wrong word choice what he wrote down

Reaction score
Well, where to start.
I don't have a problem with you and don't think I have a reason to have a problem with you.
You seem to be active on the server and I have noticed you becoming more active on teamspeak.
You are an alright person to be involved in rp and there is no problem with this.
An okay warning / ban history.

However, I recommend improving your presence on the server by looking at all the points what people have said;
'crying in ooc over IC things' - Never seen you do this but k.
'Moaning and crying after dying' - Could be a thing to improve on and just let it go when you die and if you feel it is invalid, just make a report.
'Constantly bitch in in ooc and PD Shoutbox' - Never seen you do this but k.
'Annoying, lack of rule knowledge and childish' - I don't see you as annoying but that may be others opinions, I haven't seen you actually demonstrate rule knowledge so that may be an improvement to work on. Childish is just a stupid response from someone trying to find a petty response to yourself.

Overall, I am neutral on this application and will move to a +support if I notice a change in most of these listed things as others have stated.

Piz

Reaction score
-Support
I’ve only recently come back but not once whilst I’ve been on the server have I seen you try to help people when you’ve been online. Additionally, I wouldn’t feel comfortable with an enforcer who has recent warnings - even if by regulations it’s ok.

Maybe best idea is to withdraw your application as it’s obvious there is no support from the community. Reflect & work on the areas people have pointed out and come back as a more suitable candidate. I think this would make you way more respected and prove you as a ideal individual for the role if you could overcome said problems.

Reaction score
-support.
This user's level of attitude is the lowest I have personally ever seen. No respect nor actual interest to help other users. As stated many times above, you should stop crying and bitching around in OOC Chat. Maybe you should revoke this application due to all the highly negative comments, aswell, you might have a few looks over the rules list again, because you clearly don't understand many of them. And, what I have seen, you can NOT accept criticism at all. Nor in OOC, PLPD or here on the forums. You try to deny it when everyone can see that you just can't accept it. You might grow up soon and stop being really childish and mad about certain things because it will not get you very far. In a nutshell: Immaturity is a huge problem here and his denial of critizm.

Last edited:
Reaction score
@Freedor
While he may also be toxic, he's not trying to become an enforcer.

As far as I can see they're saying that you're too toxic to be a staff member, you can say "Well you are too", but he's not trying to become an enforcer at this point so that's not a problem.

There's no real problem being toxic as a player, but as a staff member it can cause bias and arguments.

• Winner
Reactions: kjm
Reaction score
I can change my mind, but I need to see more RP and a more civ side. Maybe get involved in criminal RP to get used to what it is like.

Reaction score
6240 Hate to be really nitpicky, but having a reaction score like this means that you've probably posted a lot of posts that don't line up with what people think an outstanding enforcer applicant would post.

You must maintain an active presence on the TeamSpeak Server. Y-ish, getting more active

Slightly lying here, I'm on TS daily / bi-daily and I've never seen you there.

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK: Slowly becoming more active

"Slowly becoming more active". In reality an ideal enforcer applicant would find the time to come and chat with the community.

Reaction score
Thank you for your feedback, I greatly appreciate it. I can understand why you'd feel uncomfortable because of my warnings but I can assure you that the first most recent was extremely minor, but a dumb mistake I admit, and the second was a misunderstanding.

Reaction score
I don't think I have seen you in game more than once? Everything you said here is completely false. The main reason to actually making this is to get criticism from the community, and that's exactly what I'm doing. Most things I say in OOC are either answering questions or explaining something to someone, so saying I have "no respect nor actual interest to help other users" is entirely false. What do you mean I don't understand the rules fully? I have several accepted AR's, minor warnings, one minor recent ban, I don't see how/'why you think this.

Status
Not open for further replies.