Freedor's App

Status
Not open for further replies.

kjm

Reaction score
@Freedor Im just saying what I think, artur may be taking it too far but thats for you to decide.... Imo I think you should've just ignored artur as he was kinda beating a dead horse as you have addressed what he said b4. I get you may think artur is toxic but you should've ignored him or responded in a more professional way.

Reaction score
@Freedor I didn't say that to attack you lol. If I had an ACTUAL pleasant experience with you ingame I would have happily given you a +1 but what I said does actually happen and other people are saying the same thing about you. :wacky:

Reaction score
@Islexic I don't try to cause unpleasant experiences, and I've never actually been told in game, except when I either won a raid or am arresting someone and I get cursed out in LOOC

Reaction score
Chrome I literally asked you several times to add me on steam so we can talk but every time you say "I don't talk to kids" like bro you look like you're trying to find reasons to dislike me. Add me and we can talk man, I don't have anything against you

Google Chrome

Communication Banned
Reaction score
And I have answered you more mature why I do not want to talk with you or have you on steam but you clearly didn't understand. I don't see you changing at all for the time I've seen you since you started playing you've always been the same and have never changed.

Reaction score
I don't know where to start, like everyone has stated, you bitch in OOC. You don't, actively, play as civ and you don't have a great set of rule knowledge. - support

Reaction score
I don't remember any of that. It's fine if you don't want me on steam, what about a forums DM? Either way, I want to have a serious discussion with you and why you feel this way. @Google Chrome

Google Chrome

Communication Banned
Reaction score
@Freedor I'm not wasting my time talking to you in any way cus I don't see a reason to. If you want to take the advice you've already received mine.

Reaction score
@Google Chrome This is the attitude that will keep you disliking me. I'm making a serious attempt at talking to you. You said saying anything else publicy will get you forum banned, why won't you DM me or add me on steam?

Google Chrome

Communication Banned
Reaction score
Idk if you can read or not but if you can read you can go ahead and read what I said above that my last time responding to your dumb enforcer application

Reaction score
I'm gonna say the exact same thing I said in the previous 20 people that said that. If you can show me examples please that would be appreciated, because I don't think I'm that bad, but just repeating what 90% of the thread already said makes it seems like you're just copying them. For my sake, actually show me where this occured.

Reaction score
I don't remember saying Husky didn't deserve LT. If you're referring to the PD shoutbox it came as a surprise when he was promoted without warning and I asked what happened, it was perceived wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.