Jack's 3rd Attempt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Very entitled when things don't go my way? The latest argument we had was something about Corona or whatever it was, don't remember correctly that I didn't agree with, and had some bad wording in it so there was multiple Misunderstandings.

The last time We had any issues, was when you made a raid I didn't feel was fair, and I made an IA. And said I would, I don't see if that's entitled for you for making an IA over a raid I feel wasn't allowed? Or maybe something else?
Besides that I don't have a terrible attitude, I don't call people cunts, fuckheads, idiots, retards unless it's messing/joking around, but I do have an attitude that needs working on that is incredibly true and I give you that one.

Have a continuous day however :).

Reaction score
Also about me being Entitled, I've never been entitled to anything, not my whole life and never been an entitled kid. It's not in my genes or mind to be entitled, we all have issues I fight with mine, you fight with yours. Maturity doesn't always have to do with Attitudes to do, there can be a lot of issues, mine is by the case something I used to take medicin for, which I wont go into cause it doesn't matter. Also wouldn't be used as an excuse, other than I don't feel I'm incredibly Immature, but it's every man's decision/point of view.

Thanks for feedback btw :)

Status
Not open for further replies.