Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Bangerzz.jpg

STEAM NAME:
Kenty

IN-GAME NAME: Kenty Inagawa

STEAM ID: STEAM_1:0:157864594

Last application (Accepted): https://perpheads.com/threads/kentys-enforcer-application.36009/

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER: Hello, I had been an Enforcer and member of staff about 6-7 months prior to this application, no, I did not get demoted or any of that, I had decided to resign, I resigned for the sake of myself and to better myself and I changed from it. I'm not saying staff is negative for me but I just wanted a break from the server and as I resigned I did have plans to return and re-apply for the position of Enforcer/Moderator again. Here I am. I came back because I felt I was ready and I had calmed down after taking my holidays of an all and I wanted to have something I enjoy keep me busy after work, before work and all, it just fits for me and what I hope to do, and that is help clear the server up with rule breakers and punish the right people.

After coming back I realised many problems, and that was the lack of staff, I waited and decided to integrate back into the PD once again because thats my main style of play and It directly reminded me back when I was staff, I wanted to deal with situations and give back to the community what it had given to me. Fun, a nice time and just a clean experience, and thats what I personally want to give back to the playerbase. I have not been banned since I resigned and this shows I have been following the rules, I have been back as SGT and getting into divisions, this shows I am dedicating myself to holding a rank like this which is my showing and my activity and application showing that I want to be a moderator again.

I still do believe I have a good sense of humour and I feel as if I'm a reasonable and approachable person. I had brought personality to the staff team and to the players, I wasn't always aggressive with players and rule breakages I always tried to find a way to fix their mistakes by teaching instead of anything else further. I was reasonable, I was confident and I didn't act up when I was staff. I do admit I changed my whole self the last time I applied for staff, yes it was something fairly good but to myself it wasn't and for friends it wasn't. Instead I have toned down forums and OOC conversations that don't give a good impression of myself and kept into what I do in game. I have fun and I still educate people and teach them. This is why I think and still believe I'm fit for staff: I have experience, I was literally a moderator for most of 2019 and I was happy, I was active as a moderator, I am still active now and I know what is a joke and what isn't on this server, forums and anywhere else. I have the same type of jokes and I can relate and I know.

I currently play mostly as an officer, this is due to the fact I prefer this and Its what I like, I've been criminal many times and I know what its like, I have the experience and I've done my bit and it has been approved before and mentioned by others in my last application. My play time is 3 months, what more can I add In?

In 2018 I recieved the most helpful reward, this isn't just the reward I am on about, I took my own time and changed my mindset for staff at this point and the award wasn't what I was aiming for, I aimed for the bigger picture, the enforcer application I was posting and my want to be staff, this award proves I wanted to go for staff and that when I have something in mind I am going to go for it as much as possible and get it.

I have had old recommendations here when I applied for staff last time and this is what had to be said, positive feedback on me myself. Of course I am not perfect and I have been doing my own thing which gets a bit out of hand but it ends up being controlled and sorted.

https://perpheads.com/threads/kenty-inagawa.35194/
https://perpheads.com/threads/kenty-2.35184/
https://perpheads.com/threads/kenty.35181/

I don't believe people believed I'd apply for staff again, thats fine but here I am again, asking to have a second crack at the staff team because I am able to this time and I have no problem doing what needs to be done to better the server and help everyone out. I've seen the current state of the server and Im active at points where some staff or even not enough staff are on to deal with a whole servers reports, even if its one on 16 players. I have decided to apply because I purely just want to help and I just want to be back in the position knowing I can do something and have the experience to do something instead of making a report and waiting and hoping to be replied to.​

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK: Yes, when I need to be and when I go on PERP.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: Thank you for reading, anyone that does so. I hope you leave me some feedback on things you have concerns with and things I must improve on. Have a good day.

REQUIREMENTS:

1. Your time played on the server must be at least one week.
  2. No warnings within the last month or bans within the last 3 months, this includes both the forums and the server.
  3. You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws to the extent where you can Enforce them.
  4. You must have access to and use a microphone.
  5. You must maintain an active presence on the TeamSpeak Server

Reaction score
I liked you as staff, I think you did a pretty great job, despite our back history about some stuff that had happend. You do have a bit of a special personality xD, but it's quiet cool though, I would love to see you as staff again.

Big +1

Reaction score
It would be better if you showed evidence because I don’t recall this. Even with that, you should of made an AR or report on me then.

Reaction score
@Al Capone I don’t see what your point is so I’ll keep it at that with you since you haven’t provided anything useful to this Enforcer application.

Reaction score
Unfortunately this guy is becoming more serious which takes determination to do especially when the server is in this state. He was a great staff member before and would certainly make one again.

Reaction score
I know we had our arguments after you resigned and what followed regarding the reaction that I showed and whatnot, you do seem to be improving yourself and committing to that.
I've never had an issue with you personally and always liked you as a staff. I do believe your previous knowledge and performance of being staff is very beneficial since you know what you are doing.
You are also friendly and great to have a chat with even we haven't really interacted all the time but the impression you leave is good, so it's a +1 from me.

Reaction score
I’ve always had respect from all the PD work and the chases we would have, even when I returned you were just nice to me and I appreciated that too. Thank you and I appreciate your comments. Things happen, it stays in the past

A1L

Reaction score
+Support, Great lad Kenty is, known him for years since high school and been a friendly and supportive person. He still has his ex-staff knowledge which is very good as well as him being very helpful and mainly getting a lot involved within the community, he has a great sense of humour unlike some others, and would fit really well back in the staff team once again.

Overall, good fit for the staff team, I don't see why he shouldn't be accepted? Although he can banter around sometimes, it's for the fun and never ruins anything and much more livens the situations. I can see Kenty taking the staff position once again and taking it serious when needed and knows rules a lot as well as laws, has a decent amount of experience within the PD and is very helpful.

Reaction score
Well, thanks @A1L i actually appreciate that you went through and typed out so much.

Reaction score
Kenty got the job done before and knows what to do at all situations, he was a great staff member and should be a staff member again, we need everyone who we can get at this point, thus I +support him.

Status
Not open for further replies.