Michael Bishop's Enforcer Apps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
In-Game Name: Michael Bishop

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:51228589

Why Should I Be An Enforcer: I think I should be an enforcer because for one I have almost 2 weeks on the server, so I have my fair share of experience. Secondly, I know most rules haven't got in trouble to much except 1 ban. That ban is because out of rage I shot some guy in the bank and didn't take consideration of the NPC. I did admit to my actions so I wasn't punished for to long. I've helped the staff out many times and I've made some amazing friends that are staff members. I try to tell people when their doing something wrong. I figured I'd take things to the next step and now I'm making this. I handle admin sits with precision and composure I have helped the server with many rule breaking instances. I even helped blackdown in a admin sit. I have a very good knowledge of the rules and I believe I can help everyone improve on their knowledge of the rules. I am very nice I love to have fun and I am very fair. I also before I end this I want to point out that since I'm American I am on late at night, deep in the night when the minges come out from hiding. I generally love this server and all the staff members and the community.

Have You Ever Been Staff On Another Server: I have been an admin on many servers before and I even co-owned a server before as well. I have so much experience with admin sits and being calm with people in them. I honestly believe I bring a GREAT deal of experience to the staff team. If an Owner or anyone who is a higher rank in staff I will listen and do as I can to work with the team.

Do You Have Anything Else To Say: I love everyone on the server and I feel as if people like me enough to support what I'm doing. I really hope I get this because I might just cry, fall off a bridge and die.

Contact Information: Im mainly on steam so if you message me you have about 90% chance of getting to me. I join teamspeak sometimes but recently just started joining. If anyone wants anymore info from me just let me know.

TeamSpeak: Michael Bishop
Skype: Brosteen ( if you cant find that look up anameonskye. Typed just like that.)
Steam: [BS] Michael Bishop
Origin: Swagbottoms
  1. You need to have at least one week of game time played. Yes
  2. No VAC bans on record, else you are very unlikely to get accepted. Yes
  3. No recent in-game bans on record. (30 days since last ban) Yes
  4. Good understanding of the rules to an extent to where you feel you can ENFORCE the rules. Yes
  5. Must have access to and must use a microphone. Yes

Reaction score
+Support for my brother. just abou tall of my hours in the server have been spent with him he got banned 1 time a LONG time ago. No big deal

Reaction score
Eyecon said:
+Support for my brother. just abou tall of my hours in the server have been spent with him he got banned 1 time a LONG time ago. No big deal
Don't just support because we is bros. DO IT FOR REAAALZZZ

Reaction score
~~I really hope I get this because I might just cry, fall off a bridge and die.
fetch

Reaction score
JarredInator said:
~~I really hope I get this because I might just cry, fall off a bridge and die.
fetch
lel. Im insecure don't judge me.

Reaction score
I would like to give a big +support to this guy. RP with him a lot (especially recently). Never seen him on the wrong side of an admin sit and I feel he knows the rules t a point where he could enforce the,.

Reaction score
Ben Lockwood said:
I would like to give a big +support to this guy. RP with him a lot (especially recently). Never seen him on the wrong side of an admin sit and I feel he knows the rules t a point where he could enforce the,.
Them* (couldn't edit for some reason)

Reaction score
Ben Lockwood said:
Thanks ben. Appreciate the support.

Ash

Reaction score
Eyecon said:
Well, if you don't specify reasons to why you are supporting him it will not be taken into account.

Reaction score
+ support
A while back I didn't believe you were enforcer material, but recently you've been improving your act and I've seen you being very professional about your RP.
I also see you getting involved a lot which is also good. I would be happy seeing you with the enforcer tag.

Status
Not open for further replies.