Michael Bishop's Enforcer Apps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Micky Ceaser said:
+Support His Very mature and Forgiving (Raped him IC'ly and he didnt shoot me c:
Thanks xD it's not rape if I like it ;)

Reaction score
bensg said:
+ support
A while back I didn't believe you were enforcer material, but recently you've been improving your act and I've seen you being very professional about your RP.
I also see you getting involved a lot which is also good. I would be happy seeing you with the enforcer tag.
Thank you Standish.

Reaction score
+ Support.

Great guy! Really funny and nice to people. I think he is excellent enforcer material.

Best of luck to you man ^^

Reaction score
pyrasonis said:
+ Support.

Great guy! Really funny and nice to people. I think he is excellent enforcer material.

Best of luck to you man ^^
Thanks man!

Reaction score
Commander Potato said:
Support+ i wuv dis guy he is rule understanding, nice and really just a good guy.
Thanks man, means a lot.

Reaction score
Neutral. You have displayed a vast improvement however you still jump to conclusions without any evidence which is something that would be detrimental to your enforcer duties

Reaction score
Chrissy said:
Neutral. You have displayed a vast improvement however you still jump to conclusions without any evidence which is something that would be detrimental to your enforcer duties
Your speaking of one situation you had with me, but that is fine. I do appreciate the feedback from you, I hope I could change your mind and prove you otherwise.

Reaction score
a86174d247.png

Reaction score
+ He knows the Rules he does know how to RP, i've been playing with him For along time! and there is no rule break, So its a Big BIG + From me.

Reaction score
XyloN said:
+ He knows the Rules he does know how to RP, i've been playing with him For along time! and there is no rule break, So its a Big BIG + From me.
Thank you! I see you finally made a forums!

Reaction score
Big +support as a member who has been with PH for a decent amount of time I have seen admins come and go. I believe Micheal can make a great addition to the staff and would make PH a more enjoyable stay for everyone especially since we need more american and Canadian staff as night time the minges do get really bad and most staff is European. Mature and a great RP'r with a great amount of respect for the rules! +support!

Reaction score
Lil VooDoo said:
Big +support as a member who has been with PH for a decent amount of time I have seen admins come and go. I believe Micheal can make a great addition to the staff and would make PH a more enjoyable stay for everyone especially since we need more american and Canadian staff as night time the minges do get really bad and most staff is European. Mature and a great RP'r with a great amount of respect for the rules! +support!
Thanks man, love that you made it detailed.

Reaction score
I don't really know, ive never really rp with you but i see everyone above me likes your rp and rule knowlegg so you must be good :)
I think you would fit good in the enforcer team.

Reaction score
JarredInator said:
I don't really know, ive never really rp with you but i see everyone above me likes your rp and rule knowlegg so you must be good :)
I think you would fit good in the enforcer team.
We've rped a lot Jarred theee fuccck?

Reaction score
+Support
Great and Funny guy... knows the rules... so why not :D luv u my m8 :D

Status
Not open for further replies.