Michael Bishop's Enforcer Apps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
SenlinGames said:
+ Support

As mentioned above my post, you're a great guy to talk to. I think you'd be a brilliant Enforcer.
Thanks agan lol idk if you read the thing below?

Reaction score
So I don't know what to give you so I will just write a bit and then decide.
When I first heard of you, the ban request from Dimitri against you and your brother Eyecon, I thought you were a complete arsehole but that opinion changed in the last days. Especially when I saw you standig up against your brother in his ban appeal. I know it is something between brothers which I know from a personell side but you defended yourself correctly against accusions and misunderstandings, which is a big + for me. The things that hold me up for giving you a + Support is that I only saw you a few times ingame. I believe you that you know the rules but maybe show us a bit more of you. Also helping Blackdown in an admin sit isn' t that special because Blackdown was bad at dealing admin sits. But after I recieved my Moderator rank I could finally spectate you. I could se a perfect style of roleplay which was always following the rules and you replied to the people in the Help chat more often. So what I will do is I will change my opinion of a neutral Support to a big + Support and I can definetly see the skills that an enforcer needs so I hope we can have you aswell as Abdi in the staff team soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.