Michael Bishop's Enforcer Apps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
JarredInator said:
I don't really know, ive never really rp with you but i see everyone above me likes your rp and rule knowlegg so you must be good :)
I think you would fit good in the enforcer team.
When? what the fook?

Reaction score
JarredInator said:
I don't really know, ive never really rp with you but i see everyone above me likes your rp and rule knowlegg so you must be good :)
I think you would fit good in the enforcer team.
How do you think you met me?

Reaction score
I'm going to give you a + Support based around the reason's below.

- You're an approachable and very nice guy.
- You display good knowledge of the rules
- You have a completely different time zone, allowing you to be active around the times when there may not be as much staff online.

I believe I'm yet to see you in an Admin situation (On the goodside of one of course). But I believe you would be perfectly reasonable within one. GL :)

Reaction score
Bullyreece said:
I'm going to give you a + Support based around the reason's below.

- You're an approachable and very nice guy.
- You display good knowledge of the rules
- You have a completely different time zone, allowing you to be active around the times when there may not be as much staff online.

I believe I'm yet to see you in an Admin situation (On the goodside of one of course). But I believe you would be perfectly reasonable within one. GL :)

Reaction score
+support He helps plays all the time, plus knows all the rules. (not saying just because we are brothers)

Reaction score
mealy12 said:
+support He helps plays all the time, plus knows all the rules. (not saying just because we are brothers)
Thank you Sir

Reaction score
Lil VooDoo said:
Big +support as a member who has been with PH for a decent amount of time I have seen admins come and go. I believe Micheal can make a great addition to the staff and would make PH a more enjoyable stay for everyone especially since we need more american and Canadian staff as night time the minges do get really bad and most staff is European. Mature and a great RP'r with a great amount of respect for the rules! +support!
Why north american staff members? What's with the far east of middle and south america? There are people with computers and internet connections aswell.

Reaction score
I couldn't put this in the comments lol

Well im always on the server and I guess you just haven't seen me but that's fine. I hope I can change your mind by seeing me around the city and I hope that you will. Im usually in teamspeak now, so maybe we could talk or something. Thank you for letting me now your opinion. Blackdown so bad that I had to help him with this sit, that's why I brought it up, that's beside the point.

Reaction score
Brosteen said:
I couldn't put this in the comments lol

Well im always on the server and I guess you just haven't seen me but that's fine. I hope I can change your mind by seeing me around the city and I hope that you will. Im usually in teamspeak now, so maybe we could talk or something. Thank you for letting me now your opinion. Blackdown so bad that I had to help him with this sit, that's why I brought it up, that's beside the point.
Alright, cya sometime

Reaction score
+SUPPORTI've had good interactions with him, never had any trouble and is a decent guy to chat to! Good luck mate :)

Ayjay

Reaction score
I really think you'd make a good Enforcer, I don't post on Enforcer applications much but I thought I'd take some time to give you my support.

+Support.

Reaction score
Chaddy said:
+SUPPORTI've had good interactions with him, never had any trouble and is a decent guy to chat to! Good luck mate :)
Thanks Chaddy!

Reaction score
AyJay said:
I really think you'd make a good Enforcer, I don't post on Enforcer applications much but I thought I'd take some time to give you my support.

+Support.
Thank you Ajyay. Your not so rude after all ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.