Mimball's Enforcer Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 6228

Support, play with Mim a lot and hes always a pleasure, enjoys the game and knows the rules

• Friendly
Reactions: Mim
Reaction score
+support, always seeing Mim trying to help others and seeing him active in OOC. Also all his work behind the scenes of the PD can show his dedication to a role.

• Friendly
Reaction score
1587377545477.png

Mimball as I've said previously you're a genuinely nice guy who clearly just wants the best for the server. I think you possess most qualities needed for a staff member and your experience in the plpd will have helped you with that. I think I told you previously about how you got me re-interested in perp and reach the goals I wanted to achieve within the PLPD. Haven't seen you break many rules and you seem to keep a fairly cool-head especially when something annoys you. I genuinely hope you get this position, good luck.

Reaction score
+Support
Mimball is a genuine kind person who has been showing a constant active presence of the server. I'd like to see him as an enforcer as I feel he would do a great job!

• Friendly
Reaction score
+support

Honestly, I barely know you. However, I only ever see good things from you, I might be a bit retarded but I genuinely have never seen you fuck up.

• Friendly
Reaction score
+support

don’t need to say much... I’m not the most active player but whenever I’m on I always seem to bump in to jimmy brown. He’s always positive, RPing properly and supporting others.

he would make a great enforcer

• Friendly
Reaction score
One of the most sound people on PERP, and has helped out a lot of new and inexperienced players in the PD, something more people should be doing instead of just showing them how to grow then raiding them 2 days later. +Support from me.

Reaction score
+ Support
We have our arguments occasionally, but there is genuinely no one id prefer to be staff currently. I've known you and worked closely with you the past few months and you have an extremely in-depth understanding of the rules, but more importantly a sort of love for the community, which in my opinion, is more important.

Reaction score
I ain't been on the server recently, but from experience, you would be an amazing candidate for staff. I have seen you help so many players, along with helping me a lot with PD and assisting me whenever I needed help. You have a good rule and law knowledge and I'm guessing you are still active.

Keep up the good work!

+support

Status
Not open for further replies.