Mimball's Enforcer Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
+Support
Mimball is a very active member of the community and has put a lot of work into his duties within the PLPD therefore I think he will do the same with his staff duties.

• Friendly
Reactions: Mim
Reaction score
+Support

Mim Aka Jimmy Brown is a very nice and kind guy who likes to help people and is always dedicated to what he had to do. I've personally never seen him break any rules and he's been told many people to stop breaking some of them when he saw them. He has alot of knowledge about the laws and rules and I think he will do great being a staff member.

• Friendly
Reaction score
+Support, Mim is really a dedicated and serious person. Has a great knowledge of laws and rules and I believe he would fit perfectly in the position of enforcer.

• Friendly
Reaction score
+Support from me as Mimball has shown nothing but dedication for this community and continues to show a great understanding of the rules.
Good luck!

• Friendly

Deleted member 5577

+Support Very mature for his age, great profile picture and political ideals. I also think he has great rule knowledge and knowledge of the laws and being a cop main definitely won't hold him back from applying the rules fairly. I'll be sure to try and shoot you from office again when I get unbanned.

• Friendly
Reaction score
+Support Mimball is a good friend of mine and one of the best candidates for Enforcer I can think of.

He is nice, mature, friendly, has good understanding for both laws and rules.

• Friendly
Status
Not open for further replies.