Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
upload_2015-7-9_11-32-51-jpeg.618

IN-GAME NAME:
Aaron Doman
25px-Flag_of_the_United_Kingdom.svg.png

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:41291045

SIDE NOTE: If you can just think that everything I did I apologised for and was stupid and actually read my application and look at positives rather than negatives please.

WHY SHOULD YOU BE AN ENFORCER: Well I believe that I should be enforcer because its not how hard you try to show how you know the rules its showing the staff team that you're more than capable of achieving this rank, well we all know that 2016 was a pretty bad year for me as I got demoted and hung round with the people who influenced me to do bad things which I thought was funny at the time. I deeply regret it now that I lost my rank because of this and I would like to prove to the staff team again that I am more than capable of achieving Moderator back, in my prime time of being a moderator I had the highest report count every week with over 1500+ reports done in around 4 months which is pretty outstanding.

What I can bring:
  • High report count and a mass of reports being done.
  • Help to the community on guiding community members to becoming "good players".
  • Great role model.
I recommend Aaron for his work as a staff member, there's loads of people out there that thought Azz won't do it, that he's shit and should not have been a staff member, that he was a minge, honestly all Aaron did was bantering around with people having banter with him, Aaron was never a minge when people said he was, if so well then like 4-6 mods were at the same time he as him, Aaron finally did get accepted for Enforcer and people got really pissed off, but it turned out to be a really good choice in my opinion, never have I've seen someone in my year and 8 months since I was accepted (the first time) seen such a dedicated mod, Aaron is very different than everyone else, he cares about the staff team. He does a lot of reports and then asks if anyone else wants to do some to get their count up, he always defends a staff member and tries to put himself into their perspective and why they did it but also understands what they've done wrong,
Aaron is finally a moderator and is doing really well
  • John Daymon wrote this when I proved to everybody I was more than capable.

I have to agree most of the time he is a banterous and friendly guy but in Moderator mode damn he is focused.

• Aaron from the moment he was made a enforcer he was fantastic in helping everyone now he has also got that in a mod

• Aaron is a great member of staff and community!
Above is a few quotes off current members of the community and this is what I miss the most too be honest, if I had a second shot I sure would prove to you guys that I would do my job to the best of my abilities the only person to influence me now is my friend MrLewis and he would guide me to a good path.

This is how well I did as a staff member every 6-7 days a report count came out and this was my report count throughout them weeks which is pretty good and shows I was good at my job.
0I2MOpJ.png

13b40abfab53d90c10ee2b0fa0c25169.png

https://perpheads.com/threads/danny-and-mraaron.9209/
https://perpheads.com/threads/mraaron.7159/
https://perpheads.com/threads/mr-aaron-and-cardstarvipe.17228/
https://perpheads.com/threads/aaron-aka-baaron.11434/
https://perpheads.com/threads/mraaron-the-sexy-beast-himself.10699/
https://perpheads.com/threads/mraaron.11476/#post-85513
https://perpheads.com/threads/mraaron.10845/#post-81120
https://perpheads.com/threads/aaron-and-pear.7005/#post-56550
https://perpheads.com/threads/mraaron-and-mrlewis.12906/#post-98443
https://perpheads.com/threads/mraaron.7159/#post-57362
https://perpheads.com/threads/ted-hastings-ph-chicken.6168/#post-51115
https://perpheads.com/threads/mraaron.10537/#post-78834
7eb2af773b.png

• You need to have at least one week of game time played. - (1 month) - 5 months.
  • No recent in-game bans on record. () - (1 month)
  • Good understanding of the rules to an extent to where you feel you can ENFORCE the rules.
  • I attempt to enforce the rules in game to an good extent.
  • Must have access to and must use a microphone.Logitech G430
  • You must be active on our TeamSpeak 3 server. ✔6-8 hours a day
  • Your time played on the server must be at least one week. 5 months.
  • No recent in-game bans on record.
  • You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws to the extent where you can Enforce them. ✔Yes I do.

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK: I'm on the team-speak server a majority of the time

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY:

Key Qualities

• Calm speaker with an understandable microphone.
  • I'm a calm person and know how to react with others breaching rules.
  • Dealt with people in OOC since I'm not staff and told them what they did wrong.
  • Used help chat to help people and tell them where to go, what to do.
  • I'm fair towards everyone and let everyone have a say.

Please respect me for what I did as moderator before and not what I messed up on.

• Ayjay
  • Cole
  • Chris
Messed up and paid the price and they got it again.

BcQHMIY.png

#MakeItHappen

Last edited:
Reaction score
Honestly Aaron if this is a new era why don't you actually switch up your application instead of copying and pasting literally the whole thing from your old applications. In terms of actual qualities you do clearly posses the skills to be a moderator, however at this point I honestly just don't see you as a staff member again especially after the way you conducted yourself after you got demoted and how you've given your account away three times now, once when you actually had staff powers. As you know there's a lot of trust between Senior Administration and staff members under them, and I feel you've broken that trust to a point where you can't be a staff member again.

I also feel that this isn't the way a candidate for enforcer should be acting
35a98dc8fc.png

Good luck with your application though.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Well, considering I wasn't here for what I imagine a bad experience before, I can say that Aaron is enforcer material and a good friend. Evidently shown, by his consistent hard work of his previous role, I believe Aaron to be an excellent candidate who is willing to prove that he is capable and driven to become a good staff member. Aaron is the type of person which can adapt a suitable role when necessary and can also have fun. From my point of view, I support Aaron in his application and hope he will achieve it.

Reaction score
Honestly Aaron if this is a new era why don't you actually switch up your application instead of copying and pasting literally the whole thing from your old applications. In terms of actual qualities you do clearly posses the skills to be a moderator, however at this point I honestly just don't see you as a staff member again especially after the way you conducted yourself after you got demoted and how you've given your account away three times now, once when you actually had staff powers. As you know there's a lot of trust between Senior Administration and staff members under them, and I feel you've broken that trust to a point where you can't be a staff member again.

Good luck with your application though.

Okay so the three images of AR's I copy and pasted not a whole application copy and pasted, I gave my account away once on the TS3 you know about and the other one was putting a password on my account and seeing how many people noticed. Thanks for the criticism.

upload_2015-7-9_11-32-51-jpeg.618

IN-GAME NAME: Aaron Doman
25px-Flag_of_the_United_Kingdom.svg.png

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:41291045

WHY SHOULD YOU BE AN ENFORCER:Basically I aspire to be an enforcer since late 2014 when I actually decided that why should me and Lewis play and just mess about? there was seriously no point other than wasting my own time.So Lewis finally decided that he would apply and I tried but obviously I was still known as a rule breaker and this past year I have been trying really hard on getting people to know me as a serious person and not a person who just messes around, one really strong reason is my voice.A bit about me if you don’t know me already: Hello my name is Aaron I currently have 5 bans on record, dating from last year and prior to that I have 12 warnings, I'm applying for enforcer because I have improved and numerous of staff told me so too, the thing is all I want to do is prove to you guys that I can do the job, the fact I have 12 warnings isn't actually that bad since some staff members have that amount and it's actually the fact that new members rack up about 8 warnings in a month for example Tadgee, for me its an achievement not to get a warning for so long, so in my way I have decided to apply.

My last ban:

Recommendation:
https://perpheads.com/threads/danny-and-mraaron.9209/
https://perpheads.com/threads/mraaron.7159/

I'm always in the help chat replying to people who are in need of helping either it being how do I make drugs or to a vast majority of questions.Now I'm going to bring something up that only @Blicky and @Alabin noticed which was the side of me that explains things very carefully and when I was in the situation the other day with Blicky I was pointing out the rules that the guy broken (meta-gaming and accessing his storage to put his gun away while being searched) @Venomine was the guy searching him and he pulled his Desert Eagle out and placed it in his trunk and lied around in the situation, a few minutes afterwards Blicky asked him for his team-speak and we realised that a few other PERP players was online on the team-speak to and he spectated them, at the end of the situation where I was a victim inside Blicky said I performed in a manner which he has never seen before. My previous ban requests on people that have been accepted: These past few weeks I have helped the new players of the server and shown them round an told them how to access the rules so they don't mess up how I did, here's a few photos!
Also I just feel as if I'm competent to be an enforcer.

Eric Price

Eric Price was sitting outside asking me where the food store was after guiding him where it was I sent him on his way to enjoy his PERP time.

Steve Bird

I was showing Steve Bird around the other day and @LordTyla witnessed me do so, he was learnt where everything is on the map.

Three new players:
Last night there was three new players we saw at Hicks-town own there own and only defended themselves with bats, we shown them how to get food and how to catch fish which they was fishing for around 2 hours and gained allot of fish for the house, these poor guys got mugged by Ethan and we decided to kill Ethan and save these poor souls and kick Ethan out of our humble abode and let these 3 sweaters come inside and plant.

Meta-gamers.
On the 5th of July I helped Lewis break three meta-gamers up who was using a third party application to mug me, I asked them to hold down their microphones and they did so and the amount of echo was astonishing.

Ban request:
b5178df951764ab3899f05cd4d2da3e9.png

8293f56dd338bb47ebbc0abfd0a5c472.png

bb9432a6d101a8ceba2be5b6c697f3e2.png

17e9ed4ea56bc926f290b7914a1e1b26.png

you need to have at least one week of game time played. - ✔(1 month) - Server says 70 days.
No recent in-game bans on record. (one year since last ban) - ✔
(6 months)
Good understanding of the rules to an extent to where you feel you can ENFORCE the rules.✔
I attempt to enforce the rules in game to an good extent.Must have access to and must use a microphone.✔
HyperX cloud 2
You must be active on our TeamSpeak 3 server. ✔6-8 hours a day
Your time played on the server must be at least one week. ✔
2 months.
No recent in-game bans on record. ✔
8 Months since last banYou must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws to the extent where you can Enforce them. ✔
Yes I do.You must have access to and use a microphone.✔
You must maintain an active presence on the Team-speak server. ✔
Everyday for 8 hours
ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK: I'm on the team-speak server a majority of the time

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY:

Key Qualities

• Calm speaker with an understandable microphone.
  • I'm a calm person and know how to react with others breaching rules.
  • Dealt with people in OOC since I'm not staff and told them what they did wrong.
  • Used help chat to help people and tell them where to go, what to do.
  • I'm fair towards everyone and let everyone have a say.
I know this isn't as big as it was before but I hope many people look at this one instead of reading 1,200 words.

Reaction score
Aaron Doman was a great mod before, and probably be a better one when he gets another chance to prove himself.

Reaction score

Aaron was a staff member who got reports done, and has a certain personality which can either turn away or entertain others. It's hit and miss. The forum situation has happened, and I can guess it won't happen again if he got this opportunity.​

Reaction score
I remember when Aaron to enforcer back in the day and everyone was skeptical about it but look at what he did, he was an amazing moderator who helped out so much and I think Aaron could be just as good with another chance although he fucked up before he knows what he did wrong and I'm sure he can do a great job again.

Reaction score
Aaron, im going to be honest. You were a good moderator back in the day in my opinion until i left. That's when i heard you fucked up. I can see your trying to change so im going to rate this at neutral.

Reaction score
I feel like I'll get whacked with mixed opinions regardless of what side I'll go on, however I'll support MrAaron for many reasons that I personally experienced. First of all, he's always friendly and in a good mood, rarely do you see him salty or annoyed, he tries to be as nice as possible to people and the only limit is them being a complete annoyance. At the time he was staff I was fairly new to the gamemode, but I can still recall that most of the time he was the one doing my reports within minutes of me submitting them. He was and always is active when he wants to achieve something and he is on throughout most of the days on a regular basis for several hours and has been able to maintain this activity for the past few weeks.

You can't forget, but still have to remember it was the past, that he made a stupid mistake which I'm sure he regrets doing, he was a great staff member (there's a reason he was voted best moderator) before hand and like he stated, other ex-staff were given the chance again and proved that they were or are now worthy of the role after they changed. Sure he fucked up again mid-way through this year, but he took a break and the people he previously hanged around with are now mostly gone and I feel like he's back to change and go back to how he was before. He clearly proved people the first time he got accepted, what's to say he can't do that again now?

Also people sugarcoat the fact that he was a good staff member with the whole forum incident, he got voted best moderator and then one event not even related to how he administrates apparently changed him into a shit mod apparently. I personally trust you as it's been a while now and I doubt you'll make an idiotic mistake like that again, but it's the big trust the senior administration have to give you again that you'll have to get.

+Support and big good luck :]

Reaction score
Aaron, why do you always post your report count? I remember back when I was staff a lot of people were responding to reports and instantly closing them, even with reports which didn't make sense and were just supposed to get closed. Your report count doesn't prove anything other than your ego. quality>quantity. Furthermore, I don't believe you're suitable for the position due to your lack of rule knowledge. :)

Reaction score
Though I can't imagine this going well, I want to see what happens regardless, so uh;
Nah but seriously though, you were a good moderator beforehand, and better by far than some others.

I think you possess the necessary skills and experience, as well as being active enough, but you're a bit of a nob sometimes. You can tend to do stupid things and not really listen to people all that much when they say you fucked up.
lmao

All in all I'm supporting your application, as I never had any real problems with how you were as a moderator, as you were a pretty decent one from what I remember.

Reaction score
Holy shit, here we go, I actually changed my mind.

As funny as it might sound I support this application completely, he worked a lot to change and get a positive reputation and the trust of the community again, I am absolutely going to get the dumb train but who cares, he actually deserves another chance this time.

Reaction score
Aaron, why do you always post your report count? I remember back when I was staff a lot of people were responding to reports and instantly closing them, even with reports which didn't make sense and were just supposed to get closed. Your report count doesn't prove anything other than your ego. quality>quantity. Furthermore, I don't believe you're suitable for the position due to your lack of rule knowledge. :)

We could argue about this but I would not like to mention you're rule knowledge either due to circumstances with certain team-speak course a staff member shouldn't have done that but it was kept low-key even I didn't say anything, however I did not respond to reports and instantly close them so please don't slander me or attempt to make me look bad as reports was inspected and those who instantly responded to the rubbish ones was inspected and spoken to, honestly its not going to work out to be honest.

Thanks for the criticism ;)

Reaction score
Aaron is a nice guy and is consistently following rules now, despite a small "blip" in which he got a few bans, but at the end of the day, everyone makes mistakes without trying to sound cliche. Aaron is a nice player and a fair player as well, I saw him when he was a moderator, and he was fair back then. He was constantly doing reports, as evident by the report count he posted, and as Aaron said 3 different staff members messed up and got a second chance, why not allow Aaron one. Overall I can definitely see Aaron as an enforcer/moderator again, so I will be fully supporting this application.

Reaction score
Thanks but no thanks
Dreadful record (came back from a one month ban 3 weeks ago) and too much of a troll, in my recent memory, to be allowed the position of a staff member
Even more significantly with any and all people who were previously demoted, they should hold no place in the staff team even if you do think "they have changed".

Reaction score
To be honest, Aaron may have been a good Moderator, but then he got demoted. Now he's claiming other staff got 'another chance', but the only reason why you haven't got one as of yet is because you attitude when you were demoted. In my eyes, I can't really take this application seriously after looking back at these:

Making troll applications:

574eed86603d9f7a4336bb9f53954d32.png

86c4a905770bbeb34bf5f9d6180dbab5.png

Plus, you've got a large amount of bans on record:

1fc9f1b65c403ed81a3c613afbeab2dc.png

In fact, it hasn't even been 30 days since your last ban...

de0780e762f5f72aad7f681e3f433428.png

I really doubt you will get another shot at Enforcer.
But hey, if you get enforcer and don't do well then you can always be released from your duties.
On the logical side, definitely a -Support from me.

Anyways, good luck with your application.

Reaction score
I'm going to support your application because I believe that you should become a staff member once again. You have great knowledge of the rules, and the way things work and you would be great. I wish you the best of luck with your application for enforcer.

In other words, you have support.

Reaction score
I would say Aaron is one of the greatest guys i ever met ingame, someone says he has lack of ruleknowlegde well his ban shows something else, i believe hes a better person and he got better with the time. He is a awesome guy and in all would be a great staff member.

Reaction score
Although I firmly believe in giving chances to people- giving them an opportunity to prove their worth and abilities (again), a specific problem is blatantly obvious which leads me to believe that you are not fit for Enforcer at this moment in time; the recent rule violation.

I feel as though it would be aberrant to promote somebody who has been punished for a recent rule violation, regardless of past achievements. You clearly represented your ability to handle the position in the past, but it does not excuse this issue (in my opinion).

Status
Not open for further replies.