Never Forget

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I know this server is a multi-cultural server with many different players from different country's but as you may or may not know today is 9/11 and your thinking well who cares its just Americans well america is a mixing pot of different country's and there were more than just "american's" in those buildings :3 but just never forget ok

Reaction score
What. Everybody else in the world except for americans use the date as 11/9, not 9/11. So 11/9 for me. But still sorry for your loss.

Reaction score
Ruby;n1195 said:
sorry for your loss.

It wasn't just an attack on the USA that day, it was an attack on world peace, and the lives of people from many countries were affected and are still being affected from subsequent wars.

Lest we forget.

Gix

Reaction score
I feel more sorry for the 25% of kids below the aqe of 5 who did not get the chance to grow up. I feel more sorry for the 6 thousand + civilians who die each year in Afghanistan. I feel more sorry for Afghanistans population who stands left with an even more ruined country. I feel more sorry for the next three generations who have to build their ruined country. Sorry, but the "feel so sorry for 9/11 casualties" gets so much attention in social and proffesional media when the hundreds of thousand lying dead in a ditch in the middle east barely makes a notice in the papers...

Reaction score
Twitty said:
Well its just to remember them. jerk.
I understand why you want to remember them, but please don't call people jerks because they have a different opinion.
Also Gix does have a point, but his argument is not aimed towards you but at the media.

Reaction score
Im not afraid of any of them admin's and if you guys are going to be babies about me calling someone a jerk grow up.

Reaction score
This topic serves no purpose, apparently you are only insulting each other and will be locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.