Regarding recent incidents

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 1235

What actions will the senior administration be taking against these individuals? Don't go protecting identities.
This type of behaviour must be exposed. These are the types of crimes that people would read in the paper

Reaction score
watmeme.PNG

This has made my fucking weekend.

In all seriousness, make the punishment public so not only we can laugh at them, but also people can see the sort of shit those people get up to.

Reaction score
Or like "Hi my name is <Insert Name> I have evidence of a child grooming case *Provide evidence*" and then let people who are meant to deal with this shit deal with it

Ya know like a functioning human

Deleted member 1235

Tell the Ghurkas that these nonces insulted their mothers and lock them in a room together

Reaction score
@Samuel Even that wouldn't be enough, their names should be posted officially and publicly, warning underage users to block and contact someone if they receive any communications from the accused.

Sam

Reaction score
@Krinkles The evidence that exists would not result in anything unless a confession is made. Most of the evidence is from snapchat.

People involved have been directed towards their local police tho. But making a police report won't stop them doing the same thing, only way is to block them from the community completely. And the website owner per law is required to take actions, as we have a lot of young people here.

Reaction score
On the bright side, they were at most moderators, unlike in another PERP community where this kind of behaviour amplified 10x worse is currently running there own PERP server ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.