Regarding recent incidents

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sam

Reaction score
@jimmythehamster "The people on this list may ask you for nudes, do not send any. Block them immediately for your own safety"? I think its safe to say that both members will try to stay away for awhile at least. But I hope SA takes the needed actions. RoyHB is still not banned... and he in teamspeak confessed all this to me, and even with these allegations against him, he was allowed to resign from staff...

Deleted member 1235

@Samuel They didn't come here like specifically. It was the most recent tab open when I have them my phone. It was basically looking for death threats, but they would've combed over the forums briefly to see if anything stood out or sparked their interest. It would be been my profile they checked though which is useless.

They'd need access to the perpetrators and even then I think most of it was done over Snapchat not the forums.

Sam

Reaction score
@Duffy Correct, 90% of all evidence is from snapchat, which makes it not the best evidence.

Deleted member 1235

@Samuel the only way it would work is if it was screenshot. In my case our "location" bitmojis were screenshot and some others took it over Facebook. They'd need his phone I guess

Sam

Reaction score
@Aquaa Well, don't mean to come across like that, just a bit upsetting that these people have not been banned. There is a lot of evidence, and a lot of different people coming forward. And almost all said that they have not spoken to SA as they dont trust that SA will do anything.

Reaction score
@Madda Do you and SA have any plans in regards to as consequences for the individual? Because at the moment them simply being booted from the PD definitely isn’t enough.

I’d honestly go as far as to say that noncing and preying on minors is far worse than cheating on the server.

Deleted member 1235

@Samuel there's websites you can use to do it. But the evidence has to be credible. It's easy just to say 'thats not me'

Deleted member 5577

He should be community wide banned and jailed irl

Reaction score
@Samuel Oh yeah I understand that. I thought you were getting defensive because you thought I was mocking plpd (which wasn’t the case)

Sam

Reaction score
@Duffy Yea exactly that is the problem. I got one recorded confession, but the other person is denying any wrongdoing :(

Sam

Reaction score
@Aquaa No not at all. I just feel that when allegations come up, SA should try to find evidence, not just wait for it. And when proven right, the person should be barred from the community immediately. Evidence is needed of course, but I would say that any report even without evidence should be taken seriously and an investigation should be started immediately. Because honestly, what kind of sick person would make stuff like this up?

Status
Not open for further replies.