Regarding recent incidents

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I was just about to say the same thing. What has just transpired should lead to said person being exiled from the community completely, but not even a ban has been enacted yet, which worries me.

Reaction score
I also have evidence of this person admitting too. I don't see a reason not to completely exile him. This lack of transparency is one of the reasons I've /left/ the community.

Sam

Reaction score
@Aquaa There are a lot more people involved yeah, but in the other case, there were younger people involved. Even so, both should be banned.

Ayjay

Reaction score
@Samuel Is the other person who is denying this @Tom because from the screenshots of the chat between him and @Ethan, it's pretty clear that he is trying to pressure somebody (who was clearly not interested) into sending explicit images of himself. Ethan was 16 at the time, which of course is also illegal. If @Tom can maybe reply to this with his side of the story, I doubt that these screenshots are fake, and if they are not then it's evident that this behaviour is disgusting and illegal and he should be removed from this community and the relevant steps of reporting this should be taken.

Sam

Reaction score
@Ayjay First person @Royhb and second @Tom yea. I trust that the provided evidence is not falsified, what kind of sicko would even try to make this up?

RoyHB confused these disgusting actions to me in teamspeak, and not even he have been banned. In my eyes, it looks like SA is only looking into this now due to the shoutbox messages from yesterday. But these allegations have been floating around for a while. I first heard of these allegations 5-6 months ago.

Reaction score
What is it with pedophilia and PERP? First ███ from ███ asking kids for PJ Pics, now these two and @Ayjay. Y’all need have a seat right damn there and need to discuss what went wrong in your life

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
I'm genuinely concerned for the community, not just the community but society. Paedophilia, noncery. Whatever you wanna call it, is wrong. It should be reported to the authorities alongside all the evidence so the authorities can decide what to do with the persons involved.

It's not right. If it's happened online, it could happen in real life. You never know what/who is behind a computer screen and their real life situations. I strongly feel Senior Administration should take this more seriously rather than booting someone out of the community, but actually reporting it to the police.

Deleted member 5577

But reporting it to the police takes effort from the victims and personally I'm not willing to go through that

Status
Not open for further replies.