Roleplay

Reaction score
lol started playing a bit of hl2 rp on nebulous pretty epic, cuz its relaxed and i dont have to worry about 10 people bombing my apartment just because i live there

Reaction score
I remember me and my mates made a fight club betting business behind the bank. Props and everything, all made. It's really what made me enjoy perp, the amount of people that would show up and do their betting. Of course, people would die in the ring but it's their own risk for entering. I feel like there should be an exception of SOME rules that would create more enjoyable roleplay. The fight club thing worked fine until staff told us to put it down. No one complained in OOC, it was all good but it still somehow wasn't allowed. Roleplay ruined.

There's been other moments where we try to create roleplay scenarios by the use of props and such, and I've heard staff told us to fuck off (figuratively speaking). It's mostly staff that tell us to put it down.

Reaction score
I remember when Paralake Penguinship was basing at farm and took random people in to grow in the barn under their protection.

We were all quite bored, so we all started a fighting club, everyone places bets and shit, we fought until the other one bled.
Usually the people who placed bets were the ones who were our "trainers", and my trainer was like "Punch him in the ribs, in the ribs", was pretty cool to see some actual roleplay.

Reaction score
also, from what a lot of people say, staff are the ones mostly stopping roleplay lol.

Reaction score
Buildings being built on roads is not rp. Its just a cancer thing to do when people are trying to get somewhere fast.

Roleplay should consist of character development.
If you wanted to roleplay properly i’d say roleplay as a human trafficker and sell people. Or something that actually would have meaning to your character not something that would be an annoyance to people.

I said this before, im not here to give u ideas of how to roleplay properly. You as a player should know already.

Reaction score
Pretty sure being a human trafficker will going againts some hostage rules or something.

Reaction score
I mean, you could always ask in LOOC before you take them. Tell them it is for a roleplay situation and could be fun

Deleted member 6228

I love Rp, I play games like ss13 specifically designed to rp on, unless staff start heavily enforcing stuff we wont ever see rp return. If they enforce stuff, people leave and player count drops even lower

Reaction score
Some of you may know me I was the leader of the German Mafia the Org I had was not based on making money or Raiding our goal was it to make RP most of the Time we had a Gun Shop and we made a lot of RP around it. Or when I Remember back there was an Org that just RP a Restaurant such things are possible just get away from how can I get rich in 10 min and don't care too much of guns and cars and you will have a fun time in Perp even today