Professional Stripper
Reaction score
Cheating on a rp server...
10_2-clown.jpg

Reaction score
Day 24, I have only seen one change.

Last edited:
Reaction score
3.9 has already been re-written and changed. What else would you like to see changed, that is relevant to this topic?

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
Less people tryharding and more rp, for example in hostage sits people dont just shoot the cops as soon as they can and rp it. Id like to see cops rping arrests taking people to holding cells and charging them 1 by 1 interrogating them like Jordan used to do. When cops confiscate guns I'd like to see them waiting until its code 4, asking a supervisor if its ok, /me's and taking pictures for rp purposes like they used to. Now the servers like an esport death match fps game where its all about doing things as fast as you can just to beat someone else.

Reaction score
Soz, changed my comment above, I'd rather see updates regarding roleplay than more cops v robbers stuff.

Reaction score
@Husky You're toxic as fuck, none of the things you ever said has helped anyone, and I haven't seen a genuine contribution or bug report from you. I at least went out trying.

Reaction score
@Husky I gotta go out somehow, and it isn't willingly, if I wasn't banned I'd still be wasting my time here.

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
@Exnem how is Husky toxic for literally pointing out you chose to RDM and negatively affected others experiemce on the server for no reason which is probably one of the most toxic things you can do?