Scariest Experiences/Memories you've had!

Reaction score
Might be someone smoking or taking some shit, or as you say, messing with you.

Reaction score
@Henk Neither do I mate. I honestly thought it was some kind of joke. At least she has a good sense of humour, she said, and this is probably my favourite line: "God I wish I could kill you, but that wouldn't really help".

It's spooky, I'm sceptical. But maybe it's some faith I needed in life.

Reaction score
@Tilin People say that childrens imaginary friends, is often Spirits of things that appear. Some say Children has an open third eye to see Paranormal things, that we usually can't just like Animals.

Whether this is true or not, is obviously no proof off, however it does sound like she knows her shit etc when she can tell some stuff you guys didn't even know.

Reaction score
Probably have way scarier moments but I can't remember it right now.
Only thing on my mind atm was when I was being chased by a buncha 19 year olds because my friend group and I decided to egg the fuck out of their cars. I have a video of it on my phone.

Keep in mind that this happened in the Russefeiring celebration. That's why we egged them and many others.

Reaction score
It was actually when he realised that he could get done for scamming on JustEat for refunding his shit

Last edited:
Reaction score
Type 2 False Awakenings are some of the most stressful experiences one can face in the bed, seconded only to sleep paralysis. Feeling like you're trapped in dreams can seriously make you question reality once you actually do wake up. Luckily I get it chronically so i'm used to it now, but the first few times really are distressing experiences.

Reaction score
Now you mention that, my scariest experience is actually Sleep paralysis. I was dreaming at some point, and for some reason I was driving in a car, and someone came up beside me and started shooting at me, I woke up and could still hear the gunshots, whilst I couldn't move or anything so I was like "Fuck were actually getting shot up, this is it, this is how I'm gonna die", couldn't move anything but my eyes, then I could again and my heart was beating like crazy as if it has stopped for 2-5 seconds.

Reaction score
I've actually also had a false awakenign once or twice before, then gotten woken up again and been completely confused and was like "Wtf? But I just woke up.."

Reaction score
I heard loud noises one night and I was used to it because it was common for me, I was chilling in bed listening to some music and the noise overpowers my music, I take off my earphones and stop for a second and the sound stops, earphones back on and it carries on, and I was just hearing skidding noises on the wooden floor, so I just stood up and walked into the open living room when I walked out of my room and realised it was my fat fuck of a dog trying to catch his tail at 2am