Scariest Experiences/Memories you've had!

Reaction score
Apparently there's a playback error

An error occurred. Please try again later. (Playback ID: PwG2Af5pVbrUPQJq)

Deleted member 5577

why would someone make you kiss their shoe what kind of fetish play have you just admitted to

Deleted member 1235

There's quite a few. In terms of scariest experience for my physical health would be when I had a seizure alone in my flat back in summer of 2018. It started getting worse and I felt myself loose hold of my limbs one by one. Managed to drag myself to open my front door before collapsing in the communal hallway.
My neighbours were foreign and the last think I remember before passing out was someone saying "What's the number for 911". Thankfully I left the line open on my phone so the paramedics could get to me.

Another time would be in 2016, I was late for 6th form and there's a really busy crossroads in our town. I was at a crossing that was counting down from 10 and I decided to run across it because I was late and didn't want to wait for the next set of lights. A old lady behind me tried to follow me but a Lorry from Austria was parked too close to the crossing, so didn't see her when it accelerated and trapped her underneath. She died and the fire brigade had to cut her body in half to remove it.
The driver denied responsibility but my statement to police helped prosecute him. It was a accident but I felt guilty that she wouldn't of tried to cross if I didn't. She just wasn't fast enough.
When I returned from 6th form later on there were cleaners jet washing the spot where she was cut in half.