Scariest Experiences/Memories you've had!

Reaction score
It sounds like a terrible incident, also having to witness in court about what happened. But also the fact just seeing someone dying, I can't imagine how I would react if I saw someone die, especially this way, then having to be cut over to get out.

Reaction score
Sleep paralysis is kinda shit tbh. I've managed to temporarily paralyze myself by just almost falling asleep again, but not really. My body kinda goes to sleep but my mind doesn't. I developed a technique to defeating it, just focus on moving a single limb, like a finger, repeatedly. Eventually you'll get it moving, continue to your other fingers, wrist, elbow, etc. And the rest of your body comes with it quite fast. At least that's how I do it.
The worst kind of sleep paralysis is when you can't control your own breathing though, fuck that shit. Felt like I was suffocating at some point when that happened, and of course when that happened I hadn't developed a technique by then since it was actually my first time experiencing it.

Reaction score
Lol I had a fever dream once and hallucinated an entire episode of pawn stars that never actually was a thing

Deleted member 1235

When I saw this the other day
y3oi1KS.png