Should some cheaters get a second chance?

Should some cheaters get a second chance?

• Total voters
Reaction score
people make irrational decisions in the heat of the moment take me for example. before i got banned perp was really boring for me so i thought it would be funny to ruin everyones time and mass rdm. but a year later i really regret my decision and just want to play perp again

Reaction score
in my opinion cheaters should have another chance with disabilities And even if there is any suspicion that he will examine him in any way or ban him for suspicion of cheating and then he will need to prove it that he didnt cheat in anyway demos let the admin cheack the computer.

Reaction score
@Yasha
7a8c9001e2f214b190c28fa3ee096671.png

Literally no one understands a word you are saying

Reaction score
Personally, not being friends with most cheaters, I believe they should get another chance under specific circumstances. Cheaters are similar to people who mass RDM as they have negatively affected people and they never think they're going to come back because they don't like the server. Yet, people who mass rdm are happily welcomed back but cheaters are very controversial. Therefore, I don't understand how people can use the excuse, "they knew what they were doing," when a lot of banned people did but they aren't all permanently banned.

People regret their actions and they change, doesn't matter whether they knew what they were doing or not as everyone's mindset is liable to change.

Deleted member 5920

@Liam Holder I have the literal developer in charge of those decisions on steam and I used to talk to him a lot about that kind of thing and he did not give 3 chances. Why would he? Strobes is relaying what someone else has told him whilst I'm saying exactly what I was told by the develop. not a "contact"

Reaction score
@Ethan A contact who owns most of the top modded servers in rust which has direct contact to all developers. Steam, Discord, Phone. Not just a developer that you a friends with from a year ago. KEYWORDS = "used to"

Reaction score
You exploited bugs regularly and when you got caught out for it on an AR you resorted to using hacks. I doubt anyone's seeing you back anytime soon.

Reaction score
If someone cheats, gets caught and banned, and still retains regular activity on the forums and in the community, then maybe they deserve an unban if they're proving they are truly sorry by actively maintaining an active presence with an apologetic demeanour for there actions. But in general, People who used hacks on the server are basically forfeiting there right to play on the server. You knew the consequences for your actions, and chose to do them for a cheap kick and as a result negatively affected other members of the community who are playing legit.

Reaction score
You are a prime example of the type of cheaters that will not be allowed back. You have no regret for what you did and apparently seem to not understand how to play fairly.

Reaction score
There's a difference between playing fairly and not understanding how to play fairly and you give the impression that you would still cheat if you were to return.

Reaction score
I'm not friends with the majority of cheaters but I believe they still should be given a second chance.