Tyla Jai's Enforcer Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
You're a good guy, great at RP and I see you on a lot. The fact that you cheated is an issue but to be honest, I think everyone would agree with me when I say that you've clearly moved past that and changed your act. I wish you the best of luck!

+Support

Deleted member 6228

+support
I always used to dislike you because you was a huge minge, but honestly since coming back you've completely become a new person and someone I can respect and see as a staff member, good luck.

Deleted member 4116

Even though you make retarded ass suggestion for cop mains I still like you. I’ve seen you good stuff back as a staff member always been positive and never negative. Even helping out sweaters by inviting them to an org and learning them how to make money. Eventhough Tyla cheated it’s the past and people can change and we got to leave what happened behind us. I fully support Tyla in his enforcer app +rep

Reaction score
Actually after thinking back to a few days ago to now. You were actually a pretty nice guy and had shown me you know the rules pretty well. I have never seen you as a staff member but as I can read above you were a good one. I am going to change to +support

Reaction score
+Support
good player on RP + hes active i see him 5h at least on server add he know the rules i cant really see him breaking it

GL

Reaction score
Tyla, now that I am unbanned from the forums for my post here, I do not mind you as a person. I just don’t like cheaters, nothing personal. I think your actions were stupid. People make mistakes though. It would just take me a lot to accept a previous cheater as a staff member.

Reaction score
+support
great roleplayer, has actually taken feedback from last application and made an effort to improve.
I think that he has been a minge due to him not having anything to do on the server, if he gets staff and puts his potential to use I think he will do it well.
car insurance roleplayer

Reaction score
AyJay literally DDOS'd the server back in day and became senior administrator and then a developer. People with rather negative past actions can become even better people moving forward (should they decide to move forward).

Reaction score
SLANDER, @Ayjay actually ddos me but i'm a nice fella and i think ayjay has a positive contribution towards the server despite being a bit of a knob.

Ayjay

Reaction score
I made it pretty clear in your last application that I disliked the audacity of applying for staff so soon after your unban for cheating. You responded in quite an immature way and tried to deflect and criticize me personally, for raising fundamental flaws that you had. I did attempt to provoke you to gauge a response, so I am somewhat to blame in your behaviour there I suppose.

That being said, Tyla you have undoubtedly pulled through and shown to all of us that you are surplus to all requirements. You've spent time assisting in testing for new updates, have been there providing quality ideas and suggestions, maintained an active presence on the server, and have overall built up a strong repore with many salient members of the staff team and community.

I totally appreciate anyone who can do stupid things in the past, and still at the end of the day, come to support the same common cause. I can relate to you in that sense, as I've been in the shoes where I have been condemned for certain actions relating to this community and yet, built up enough trust to join the Senior Administration team and then have access to the server code. I may have had it a little easier, since Fredy and I often Skype call and show each other our orifices in exchange for virtual power. But you've done it the hard way, and I salute you for that.

In fairness, none of this actually matters anyway - It's a Garry's Mod Server and really isn't that important. You're clearly a capable person and have garnered enough experience in the right places to perform such a complex (/s) role. Let us not forget you're a full time Police Officer, and that in itself has clearly provided you with many skills and experiences, that makes dealing with toddlers with a behavioural syndrome on the internet like playing beer pong with an armless girl.

So yes, you have my support, of course.

Reaction score
As an OG perperson and having seen the work tyla put in prior to the whole cheating debacle I can say that I am about 2/3 sure that he'll be a good staff member again, after all he's a big part of why plpd became what it is today. Tyla's philosophy of "If in doubt, keep 'em out" will help the community vastly

Status
Not open for further replies.