Update Log - 10/05/2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Really and you can't even name a single thing?
The suggestion page is full of not feasible suggestions. The fact is everyone thinks they have some amazing suggestion that would make perp great, and we can't implement all of them (or even a small percentage). There's more than 2000 threads in the ideas section.

In fact all the previous updates were because Bolli came to me and said this is something the community wants or something we should've done ages ago. Just because you don't share this opinion, doesn't mean you get to demand what we do.

In fact, while we are at it, I can spend my time much more effective (and clearly also much more appreciated) than coding updates for perp. I do it anways because I like the server and I like making in better, in whatever ways I can think of. How do you have the audacity to demand we code something you want, and then when asked what it is you want you say nothing constructive at all?

Reaction score
How do you have the audacity to demand we code something you want, and then when asked what it is you want you say nothing constructive at all?
Really? Point me in the direction which I demanded you code this. You want me to name something?

https://perpheads.com/threads/removing-head-armor-from-tfu.28167/

The community has been asking for it for ages, certainly much more than a TV update. Or how about https://perpheads.com/threads/group-bank-account.9015/

My point was not to shit all over your new update but to try to push you in the right direction.

Reaction score
Let fredy do his thing... be thankful for the updates dummy.
It's nice to see a few changes even if they're completly random...

Reaction score
No, only some part of the community has been asking for it for ages.

Look at the ratings for the suggestion, how can you possibly claim this is something the community wants?
230LyVVgNrs5FRmf.png

Please look for example at the swat van update.
I can even show you your very own post. You claim it was something "the community" wanted since ages ago, but clearly that was not the case, only a subsection of the community wanted it.
Now if we were to use your "wisdom" here I am sure the same kinda problem would ensue. The people who actually play TFU would get extremely upset and TFU would be even weaker. And guess what, even now the TFU usually does not stand a single chance against some medium sized org.

My point was not to shit all over your new update but to try to push you in the right direction.
Your direction is simply wrong. The update you suggested is a controversial one, that will cause further problems in the community. The update we released today is not going to annoy anyone (except for you it seems), it's an overall improvement that everyone can enjoy, and therefore it is much superior to your suggestion.

This is actually on the list.

Deleted member 5920

Reaction score
Tried looking in the suggestions page?
Brave thing to ask, hes implementing smaller changes each day, it doesn't take a genius to understand what his plan is.

Implementing smaller yet I'd argue game changing things (fingers crossed for confirmation when getting out of a car) instead of one massive update where the server spikes and then slams the floor because ungrateful fuck heads like yourself get bored.

Reaction score
Who the fuck said it annoyed me?

Lets make this simple
*This update is not what the community needs
*I thank the developers for putting work into it
it's a minor quality of life change that was documented, do you really need to be so pissy about it? it probably only took the devs a maximum of 3 hours lol. look how generally well-accepted this post is. don’t cry about a change which is literally nothing but beneficial, for a comparatively minor amount of work for the devs. when the work required is so minor for a generally beneficial change, who cares whether or not it's what the community “needs”?

i hadn't rated a post dumb in almost a week but i couldn't hold myself back here

Reaction score
Thanks, guys for the update it is appreciated, but, is it really what the community wants? I don't think I saw anyone suggest this, and there is definitely better improvements you can be doing with the server than this.

HAHA HELLO GUYS IM A DOFUS OF THE PERPHEADS COMMUNITY IM GONNA FUCKING GO AGAINST WHAT THE DEVELOPMENT TEAM HAVE MADE FOR US DURING THE LAST COUPLE OF DAYS AND JUST SIT AND COMPLAIN BECAUSE I FEEL THAT MY FUCKING OPINION IS WORTH MORE THAN WHAT THE COMMUNITY HAS ASKED FOR IN AGES OMG GUYS IM SO FUCKING ANGRY AT YOU DEVELOPERS NOT ADDING WHAT I WANT

Just shut the fuck up and sit and enjoy what they actually bring you, I'm pretty sure you have no fucking clue what is going on behind the scenes other than the things being added like these small updates, for bigger updates it takes a long time as you know some of us actually do have a life (i might not do much but others do) and stop having upside down syndrome and just fucking like what you get from the developers instead of giving them critique all the time jesus fuck

Reaction score
HAHA HELLO GUYS IM A DOFUS OF THE PERPHEADS COMMUNITY IM GONNA FUCKING GO AGAINST WHAT THE DEVELOPMENT TEAM HAVE MADE FOR US DURING THE LAST COUPLE OF DAYS AND JUST SIT AND COMPLAIN BECAUSE I FEEL THAT MY FUCKING OPINION IS WORTH MORE THAN WHAT THE COMMUNITY HAS ASKED FOR IN AGES OMG GUYS IM SO FUCKING ANGRY AT YOU DEVELOPERS NOT ADDING WHAT I WANT

Just shut the fuck up and sit and enjoy what they actually bring you, I'm pretty sure you have no fucking clue what is going on behind the scenes other than the things being added like these small updates, for bigger updates it takes a long time as you know some of us actually do have a life (i might not do much but others do) and stop having upside down syndrome and just fucking like what you get from the developers instead of giving them critique all the time jesus fuck
Are you fucking retarded? Real the god damn post

Reaction score
Are you fucking retarded? Real the god damn post
I'll have you know that I'm not retarded as I can sail, drive cars, enforce rules on a server, eat my lunch, eat my breakfast, eat everything in general, I can buy stuff without having someone to financially support me.

So no, I am not retarded.

But I must question if you are considering you can't even fucking spell to read as L is not even close to D, but I guess you realised you'll have to take the L

Deleted member 4116

Why just not all shut up and be happy what Fredy brings us? You niggas be acting like he can code a whole new script in 1 day damn. Make suggestion if you want something changed and stop argueing on this thread retards. Thanks Fredy for the update.

Reaction score
Who the fuck said it annoyed me?

Lets make this simple
*This update is not what the community needs
*I thank the developers for putting work into it
Are you fucking retarded? Honestly just stop at this point your just embarrassing yourself and other Scottish community members at this point. You’re becoming more of a meme in one day than I could in 6 months. Honestly stop bitching and shut the hell up your being extremely rude and disrespectful. I would honestly be extremely embarrassed if I were you right now, you disgusting excuse of a Scot.

Reaction score
Thanks, guys for the update it is appreciated, but, is it really what the community wants? I don't think I saw anyone suggest this, and there is definitely better improvements you can be doing with the server than this.
Lots of people have asked for this for over three years, including myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.