Why are people banned forever?

• Thread starter Deleted member 6228
  • Start date

Deleted member 6228

I can't talk for others but I have self destructive episodes, knowing full well I would get banned

rat

Reaction score
i know how you feel in that regard and honestly i'd like to see certain people back but that really do be how it be sometimes

a full account reset sounds like a good compromise if any cheater was ever unbanned, maybe they'd consider it

Reaction score
I used nodus on MC but never cheated outside of that, so not once a cheater always a cheater! And I only did it a few times for fun than quit it

Deleted member 4983

The punishment doesn't nearly have as much of an effect on ur decision as the chance of being caught.

Deleted member 6228

Me and shokron have already agreed to have full acc wipes

Reaction score
Tbh my idea was, when someone is a proven cheater, create the illusion that the staff have no evidence. Get someone like Bolli, Ayjay, Tinyslayer or even Fredy to ask this person just straight up "Dude are you cheating?". If they say no, perma with no chance of appeal, but if they confess, then slap em with a perma, but at least give them the chance to appeal.

Reaction score
Cheaters are the scum of games. You ruin it for other people just because you're too crap to kill people.
Games permanently ban cheaters because they're never going to be trusted again as they've violated the trust of said game.

Go away and learn to aim, play a different game.

Reaction score
To be honest, you weren’t shit, you could’ve got away without cheating. It’s still scummy to cheat no matter what.

Reaction score
Doesn't really matter, if you install hacks because you're angry with the outcome of a game, you shouldn't really play competitive games.

Reaction score
"I was annoyed and angry so I hacked hyup hyup"

sorry I get killed multiple times whenever I hop on and get frustrated sometimes but I don't:
go to my browser

download a hack from a website

install it onto my game

load up the server and start playing

get shocked when i'm banned permanently and make a post a few months later which is basically looking for pity from what I've seen

sorry i'm not buying it, you have plenty of time to think "I shouldn't be doing this" before doing it, if you're banned for hacking stay banned, if you're really desperate evade it

Reaction score
thats fine if u dont buy it , im not forcing anyone to believe me , i want you to, but i cant make you.