Why aren't you playing?

Why aren't you playing?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
@Inchs Which is why they would work with the developers, if one member isn't enough you can have 3 individuals so you have a council that pre-agrees on decisions. We have it at TPN and it works like a charm - allowing players a say in development is key. Instead of pulling a TinySlayer and saying "no no I'd prefer doing it this way" when the community simple don't want it in that way.

Deleted member 6228

@Husky This can just be done with public votes, as suggested and a system very similar to Runescapes.

Sam

Reaction score
@John Daymon I do hold a rank yes, I hold the Cheif of Department rank, and yes as every else I need to be active. As I said above my activity will resume shortly. Unfortunately I can not spend 50 hours a month on the server, as CoD I must deal with stuff outside of the server. I am also the only IT Developer that maintain the current website.

Even if I have not been as active as before, I still got a good idea what's going on. I also know what issues there are.

Reaction score
Lol point 1 isn't really true, a lot of people who roleplayed left and the people who have 10 mil in bank and 500 guns are the ones who are staying so they can do shootouts every 5 mins.

Reaction score
Being courier is chill and I really like it but the time that it takes for the packages to spawn sometimes takes too long and AFK'ing and watching vids while waiting and then pausing in the middle to deliver is annoying.

Reaction score
YES, this is a huge problem. Everyone is growing and wasting their time. Personally, I never used to grow. My income was from fucking around, mugging, raiding or becoming a cop. NOTHING is happening everyone is a drug lord

Status
Not open for further replies.