Why aren't you playing?

Why aren't you playing?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
i went on Nazi rp the other day and although it was incredibly boring and a bit of a grind i appreciated the map it was set in, the paralake map is functional but seems very industrialised, i liked the way nazi rp had compounds that you could buy and cute little canals and lots of small buildings you could utilise. maybe it's just me idk

There needs to be more jobs that don't rely on a player count to properly operate. Right now i only play cop because i cant be bothered with drugs etc but in order for me to play that role i need the server to be somewhat full so i can actually have something to do. I dont even bother joining the server if the player count is lower than 30 because i know that if i do there will be nothing on there to do. There needs to be a profitable job that can work even with 0 players. For example miner.

but you had to pay extortionate amounts of real life money to get a car or a physgun it was stupid, the rp is also really lengthy, i like the way that perp rp is quick when it needs to be but you can still do stuff the long way too(i dont think there are enough decorative props in my opinion)

I’ve only been around for a month or two but here are my thoughts:

You guys say you wish the server was as active as it once was, but sorry to break it to you all the people you had fun times with back when you first started are either banned or have grown up and moved on. Everyone loves nostalgia but it’s not good to hold onto it for too long. We should do what we can to keep the current people on and to attract new players and maybe get some old players back in the mean time.
So I have some ideas:
1. Maybe be more lenient on appeals for a span of time so that people who are seriously considering coming back have a higher chance of being unbanned and obviously if they mess up again just ban them
2. Everyone loves being toxic but y’all are so extra sometimes, try to be nicer to people. I’m not saying I can’t be toxic at times but when me and my friends first joined the server and even still now we are harassed for being NA. We suck it up and just keep the banter going by sending some EU jokes back but y’all can chill and not be so quick to get your panties in a bunch
3. Don’t be so quick to post AR’s, sure everyone hates when rules get broken against them but it seems as if some people post AR’s out of pure hatred for the person they are posting it against instead of genuinely wanting to help the server, luckily the staff team likes giving out warnings but some of you no lives who spend too much time making AR’s need to fucking calm down it’s just a game, try dealing with it in game and if you find that impossible then post the AR. Don’t just nitpick at things that people do to get them banned

4. Server could def use some more content updates, I’m relatively new to the server so I like the content and it feels fresh to me but it seems as if some of you guys have had the same shit going on for years now so I think that the devs maybe could pump out some new content besides license plates to keep shit fresh

No hate towards anyone in this post but yeah some people gotta chill and let things move on and look forward to the future. Looking back on old times is fun but be optimistic for the future.

Every summer this happens my dude, cant believe people are forgetting.
2017:

2018:

And now this.

I can't pinpoint exactly why playercount is dropping in the summer but it happens every year my dudes.

We’ve been waiting on a map update pretty much since V4 launch due to a Xq being inactive, there’s no way you can go 2 years without even making adjustments such as fixing regals and farm. I’d very much bet a community member is willing to do that all for free.

Server is trying too hard to be FiveM when people prefer the basic game mode and updates are almost over developing. Models are fucked but hey let’s use them because we COULD be getting even newer ones? Logical.

Community literally asked for a recoil revert and instead a dev decided to rework everything despite never actually taking part in shoutouts himself and unsurprisingly fucked them again. Same person who removed office door after 2 years because he thought it was overpowered/unbalanced.

You spent a month making a god damn moon and yet we are 3 months late on the org update that was promised and meant to of revived the old feeling to perp, Fredy claimed it was due to YOU failing to send basic information on how you wanted it to be so he had nothing to work with.

Ban lengths are dumb, again. And no, not mine I’m not too bothered by it. There’s no way you can ban someone from a game for a few weeks for 3.4 - it slowly pushes players out.

Inactive staff team, lack of motivation from the current staff team, bias from the staff team.

Nazi Rp has more RP to it, however th game mode at perp is to me more fun to play. It’s an extreme type of role play that clearly is more popular, regardless to that I prefer playing the perp game mode.

PERP currently is just a game where you grow in your house for hours and days long get a gun and kill people... RDM or not because people dont care about reporting most of the time, and then also there is totally no RP. Some people try but then other people come to just fuck about with you trying to RP

Most kills I get I receive a report on but failed to have had a valid one yet. People love reporting on perp and that’s a MASSIVE issue

Hmm, I see tons of people RDM'ing and everything but I cba to report and any other person who sees it reports it. And since im a massive minge, i minge a ton of the time. And almost never get reported.

tickets should be removed because there is no point of it like if you were in shootout with small gun at least you will lose 5k for gun and 10k from ticket +8 years at least meaning you losing 13k and 8 years if criminals stop shootout 60% of people will stop going on duty and no fun

if drugs worth more money it will fix ticket problem or low price of material

banning people for long time (+1week) is not the solution to make them learn rules like everyday 1-4 people get banned and 0-2 people get unbanned or their ban done so ofc their server will look like dead server, Im sure 80% of players who break rules dont mean it they just break it because they enjoy the game and forget the rules for a moment

add shop to raid so more fun for criminals and cops

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back