Community Discussion - What do you want?

Reaction score
@ErmakDimon this will cause in major player loss according to me, since a lot of players has spent a lot of their time in perpheads earning to what they got rn. So a hard reset will cause them to begin all over again....

Reaction score
Flawed asf, I’d say 40-50% of cheating bans are manual and therefore never even joined the server. Tyla was a minge - funny asf - but knew exactly what he was doing, I’m with the opinion cheaters deserve a second chance but not just our friends :p

Reaction score
@Husky considering tyla's previous input in the community i think it's fair to just leave him with a slap on the wrist for this, considering he didn't really cheat for the purpose of gaining an advantage at first

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
I'm against any cheater being unbanned. They chose to cheat knowing they'd never be allowed to play again. If your stupid enough to want to come back after that, they're just in denial and until they accept it they wont be able to move on. I wouldn't even have them on the forum after a period they have to dispute it. I also think people would start cheating instead of RDMing when "They want to leave" because they know its a long ban instead of a permenant one.

Reaction score
Hkusp 40 was Sgt until maj got it and added a suppressor for it, hk45 ct is for maj, (if added) and you may call it "best pistol on the game" when you lot get as50s and m82s. So balance it yes?

Reaction score
@Jimmy Jackson 4x TFU, 12x Cops, automatic rifles with attachments, free supply of bandages and a literal fucking tank. Don’t @ me with a gun WE have to spend over 55k on just to ignore the 10k ticket of revived on dying.

Reaction score
This isn't something against you at all Code Monkey this is against how everything is handled.

Couple of weeks ago I made a comment on this thread opening a discussion about the metagaming issue we have on the server, something that effects the gameplay of everyone here and is a way of cheating, I hoped to get a response from the staff team or anyone regarding this issue, so far what I've seen from the community it's been a positive feedback and everyone agrees that this should be something that we work against, we all want it fair let's be real.

Now recently Code Monkey was unbanned from the server after serving some time on his Permanent ban for Mass RDM, something that he apparently has changed into the better, he's reformed and wants to come to our server and play by the rules again, yet... he metagames, I don't care if he did whatever that isn't my point in this post, the point I'm trying to make is how the fuck can we let someone who just came back to the server, getaway with a fucking week ban for metagaming?

Honestly it's a joke.

Reaction score
80% of the server or more is meta gaming, fact. Unsure on whats the best approach for it but I remember people getting 3mo bans at a time for it prevented a lot.