Community Discussion - What do you want?

Reaction score
Add these 2 from the TDM BMW pack in perp

7620FCD1AFEA4015089288E0005ECB907F3BCB52

85096ABE12BCCFBF37008D5D4D6381A6ACDEDBB4

Also this Saleen pack

Reaction score
Cheating is cheating I know already but after a long time I will not come back and ask for an unban for no reason and cheat again there is a reason and I learned my mistake and I want to forget the past and open a blank page I think that cheaters need another chance even with disabilities. even I think if cheaters will get unbanned they should get rest to the whole character because they used cheats to get items.

Yes, cheaters cheated but at some point they sorry about that and only from mistakes humans only learn, cheater that is the point is come back to cheat again he will not waste his time for an appeal and in the appeal, the "cheater" should write at least 200 words and inside of that write he need to write how really he sorry about that and why he really deserve to get unbanned for cheating

Permanent from my view it too much better make it for a 3-1 years

GIVE US ANOTHER CHANCE
I hope we will get to one good point and something will be changed :)

Reaction score
disclaimer: im a massive hacker so anything i say is completely irrelevant

to be fair to him mate a 1 year ban isnt a bad shout really cause people are just gona ban evade instead if they know theyve got no chance of being unbanned, kill 2 birds with one stone by just doing 1/2 year bans depending on severity & shit

Reaction score
also tinyslayer is extrmely good at catching hackers even with all the measures i went through so good luck ever trying to hack a second time

Reaction score
Although there are a couple of people I'd like to see unbanned (that have cheated) @Alyt, it sets an example for the rest of the community and discourages cheating. Although I believe if certain requirements are met, there should be a possibility of you being unbanned after a certain amount of time, the current system is extremely effective and like I said above, it sets an example for other players and discourages it as a whole.

Reaction score
I'm not a cheater but he's got a point. People take cheating to serious lmao

ooo he cheated on this video game and killed me i cri everytiem. Jeuss christ.

People usually learn from their mistake. 2-3 years of ban + 1 year probation could work. - Probation being where the server would be able to monitor them or they would be re-banned for any severe things..

Ya'll be taking this gamemode too serious lmao

Reaction score
Parts unknown with my brothers and sisters.
When you smoke meth or cocaine, make it mean something, like you can run faster or you get more energy, that way people won't only sell it, and maybe more people would roleplay being a drug addict like me, and not only be certain jobs or drug dealers or fishermans. Add more things for people to do, instead of what people have always done for the past years, sell guns, sell drugs, be a cop, be a medic etc..

Reaction score
On one hand, sure, maybe giving people a second chance depending on who they are as people and members of the community might be a pretty swell thing to do, but lets face it. If you cheated, You knew the EXACT Risks of cheating on the server when a zero tolerance policy was in force, and still chose to do it.

I'm not saying I think all cheaters are to be treated the same and should be banished from the server forever, but that's the way the system works, and despite seeming cruel to some players, the idea of being permanently removed from the server is enough of a deterrent to keep the majority of the community away from attempting to cheat on the server. I have never, currently do not, and will never use cheats on the server due to the risk of being removed from the community. So I guess the zero tolerance policy towards hacking and cheating is working very well for the server itself.