Remove the new revolver?

• Yeah

Votes: 24 61.5%
  • No

Votes: 15 38.5%

• Total voters

Ayjay

Reaction score
So last night I was up and got an update for CS:GO, it came out fairly early in the morning so some of you might not of updated as of yet but it's basically the big Christmas update for CS:GO.
For those of you who play it, this is what they added.

Revolver Case
R8 Revolver gun
Changes to the time of competitive games
Killer Replay system
Increased accuracy among all pistols
Competitive time outs (pauses) added
New year service medal
Map fixes

So basically, it's quite a few good stuff except the new gun which replaces the desert eagle slot. It's the revolver. Every single match I've been in for the past 10 hours people have used nothing but this gun, the hype is high of course but I just wanted to know what you guys thought about it.

This gun is essentially a one hit kill even with full Kevlar from even quite a far range. Left click cocks the gun and takes around 4 seconds to shoot, and an instant shoot which is less accurate by right clicking.

My opinion? It's way too OP, honestly.

Reaction score
At this time I dislike the revolver mainly cause it made the deagle useless, I like the inaccuracy update on the pistols and long range spraying is less of a thing now with the ak47 and m4, I also like the Timeout vote they added. so yeah,RIP deag 2k15

Reaction score
The last competitive match ive done consisted of timeout almost every round and broken revolvers everywhere, since people shoot eachother in spawn and buy more. Its broken on freeze time, you can shoot with right click.

Reaction score
There is a glitch that makes you able to see through smokes that you throw by yourself with this new update.