[DEBATE] Is Olsen Banden ruining PERP?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
NGL staff team have been trying that @Twisted ;D for fucking ages. Everytime they done it, it didnt work another zerg org came out. Brinch did it with @Robin Ljungberg org as seen in my signature. Sure you made the point
be friends and even lovers in ooc but fuck each other in the server...
But no one is willing to do it. They would all rather touch each other in bazaar and grow. Unless the staff team make a rule max 5 people per org which won't happen. Perp will stay like this.

OR you could unban olsen and they would come back and raid everyone. Oh wait, the staff team seem to hate them. Fredy the owner said it himself they will not at all be unbanned.

For the conclusion STFU and deal with it as nothing will fix it.

Reaction score
NGL staff team have been trying that @Twisted ;D for fucking ages. Everytime they done it, it didnt work another zerg org came out. Brinch did it with @Robin Ljungberg org as seen in my signature. Sure you made the point

But no one is willing to do it. They would all rather touch each other in bazaar and grow. Unless the staff team make a rule max 5 people per org which won't happen. Perp will stay like this.

OR you could unban olsen and they would come back and raid everyone. Oh wait, the staff team seem to hate them. Fredy the owner said it himself they will not at all be unbanned.

For the conclusion STFU and deal with it as nothing will fix it.
No its because every time they've came back they've broke a rule and got banned.

Reaction score
why did they all get banned then, they mustve caused something to get banned
It's because the majority of Olsen were targetted by staff after they got unbanned, or to put it into more nicer terms they kept getting spectated by staff and getting lengthy bans even when we had our reason like the one time we car bombed Nade but Husky was banned without an admin situation even though we had our reasonings (he was unbanned shortly after). Husky got banned for the reason that he's not changed, Nade got banned after the mass rdm shitfest even though he was never involved or killed anyone though it could be that they thought that he was involved in a way e.g. he was the "brains" behind the plan or the one who brought the idea in the first place but I haven't heard any of that so far.

inb4 I get banned for siding with olsen

Reaction score
The way I see this is that all of fuckin perp kids are bitching about a zerg organization but you yourselves are not doing ANYTHING to try and combat the situation. It really isn't hard to make your own organization and invite all the other fucking perp kids that are complaining. @Alabin made Grove Street and had a few members which we constantly got into beef with and they killed a few of us a good amount of times. Man up, let your nuts hang, and do something about the problem instead of complaining about it which gets you absolutely no where.

Reaction score
The way I see this is that all of fuckin perp kids are bitching about a zerg organization but you yourselves are not doing ANYTHING to try and combat the situation. It really isn't hard to make your own organization and invite all the other fucking perp kids that are complaining. @Alabin made Grove Street and had a few members which we constantly got into beef with and they killed a few of us a good amount of times. Man up, let your nuts hang, and do something about the problem instead of complaining about it which gets you absolutely no where.
perp skids = if you can't beat em join em

Status
Not open for further replies.