[DEBATE] Is Olsen Banden ruining PERP?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Is Olsen Banden ruining PERP?
Bit like marmite these Olsen people you either love them or hate them, in my opinion I have no problem but the community is different.

Benefits of Olsen members:
Speak the truth

Cons:
  • Staff resign (4 in 24 hours)
  • Raid people.
  • Make people salty.
  • Cause beef.

Reaction score
[DEBATE]
Are you salty cause olsen worked their way up like everyone else and they just raid and try to have fun themselves too?

Reaction score
yeah they are. I always get raided by fucking orange people screaming yeeet, smh.

how many threads are we going to get about this?

Reaction score
yes I cant play anymore as their high vis orange clothing hurts my eyes and my feelings

Reaction score
1 year from now, saviour of perp
9dbdaca566.png

As an addition to my previous post, no, a single org isn't killing PERP. Sure, it may fuck up new players if they keep raiding them but that's why we have 2.5 in place to stop new players getting targetted 24/7.

Reaction score
Yeah, olsen are ruining the server, people join, then they get fucked over by them and then quit and never turn back up again. I instantly rage each and everytime i get killed by one of em. Yesterday, they didnt give any fucks, they basically took over the whole server.

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
Saying Olsen is ruining the server due to countless raids is flattering asf for them. Understandably It's hard for new players currently to make money illegally due to countless raids from the community. How do we solve this? Easily, with work on more passive jobs where new members of the community can gain wealth from legal jobs which should be advertised more, maybe as they join the server. **cough** @Fredy

Last edited:
Reaction score
Smh, people just need to grow a pair, there are only about 4-5 of us on most of the time, so what if you get raided??? Most of the time we are only shooting cops anyway???

Reaction score
[DEBATE]
Are you salty cause olsen worked their way up like everyone else and they just raid and try to have fun themselves too?

No, "talking the truth isn't rimlicking". You know what is rim licking tho? Replying to every thread made negatively towards Olsen and being their level 99 warrior. This thread was made as a joke which im surprised you haven't caught onto yet, and also why the fuck would Aaron be salty if he barely plays perp? He doesn't care! It's a joke!

/movile device

Reaction score
If they did not start fights just because of one person and turn the whole fucking bazaar into a war zone constantly camping the place just to start more fight I would not have a problem. I think we need to make restrictions on how a whole org gets involved with situations.

Reaction score
All the orank people kill server and stuff... so bad... I always get raid for no reason FailRP they raid PD easy. Hacks.

M

Reaction score
To the @Feng Yamaguchi haters: you cannot simply exile or dissolve the organisations you hate. Remove yourself or propose a constructive alternative such as organisation member caps, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.