[DEBATE] Is Olsen Banden ruining PERP?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I mean, what fun is there to just sitting in a virtual room all day planting weed.
That's why we had Olsen to give PD something to do instead of pulling over mini coopers for not indicating while the rest of the population is barricaded inside a base.

you don't lose anything, don't be mad

Reaction score
That's why we had Olsen to give PD something to do instead of pulling over mini coopers for not indicating while the rest of the population is barricaded inside a base.
Creepis ruined PERP by resigning

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
DRJBQdfX0AEr7gx.jpg

good to see supercars are now obtainable within a week due to how much action happens on the server!
some cool people came back

some fucked up their opportunity for dumb reasons ;)
Make your mind up... who's side you on Jesus

Reaction score
Want to solve the problem? Just kick some members out of that purple zerg and raid each other, fuck each other instead of putting 25 ppl inside a bazaar shop power growing all day long and sucking everyone's balls...

If you still think that is not what is killing the server you are blind af.

No worries guys, I am expecting the zergs hate now.

Reaction score
Want to solve the problem? Just kick some members out of that purple zerg and raid each other, fuck each other instead of putting 25 ppl inside a bazaar shop power growing all day long and sucking everyone's balls...

it doesn't matter what org you're in and what not, what matters is your friends, people have mates over the server and they defend each other in every shootout, so if you're in a small org a big shootout will happen anyway.

Reaction score

AHGHAHAHAHAHAAKFLKS/GADGDHG. You taking a huge L, arent you?

Reaction score
it doesn't matter what org you're in and what not, what matters is your friends, people have mates over the server and they defend each other in every shootout, so if you're in a small org a big shootout will happen anyway.

I know, but people need to stop being friends with 98% of the server, that makes no fucking sense, be friends and even lovers in ooc but fuck each other in the server...

Reaction score
Not really, fortunately I have always expressed my feelings towards your org to ppl I know that are in it, even killed some of them bc that's how the game is meant to be played.
SHIT YOU KILLED SOMEONE?? OMFG DISGUSTING CRIMINAL

Reaction score
Olsen was never really the problem, The problem was the 2000 arse licks that would jump in and flashmob you with fucking AK's n shit whilst simultaneously screeching autistically about cops being OP because they have 50% armour and the 3rd weakest handgun on the server.

ou're proving his point, people seem to forget this is a roleplay server, just because you kill someone doesn't mean you hate them OOCly.

+1 your a sound lad who I enjoy killing ICly

Status
Not open for further replies.