[DEBATE] Is Olsen Banden ruining PERP?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
IMO, people need to stop crying when they get raided. Just rise to the challenge and try to do something in game about it instead of crying in ooc all the time and making comments about "olsen killing perp" bc at the end of the day we know that its not olsen thats bringing perp down...
XUfvH82.png

volumewarning

im so sorry but im still shoutbox banned and i have to resort to shitposting to release my memes.

Edit:

Proves my point ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
5j319OT.png

[DOUBLEPOST=1505062269,1505060675][/DOUBLEPOST]@Walker
@jjjackier
@Itzryzo
@Exrobite
bonus meme included

@[KDG]Dom_ no hard feelings ok dont let your memes be dreams

EDIT:
worth it 100%
VFaO0Vh.png

Last edited:

Deleted member 4431

i think if it gets to the point of a 6-page long 'debate' something should be done

Reaction score
XUfvH82.png

volumewarning

im so sorry but im still shoutbox banned and i have to resort to shitposting to release my memes.

Edit:

5j319OT.png

@jjjackier
@Itzryzo
@Exrobite
bonus meme included

EDIT:
worth it 100%
VFaO0Vh.png
"haha look at my editing skills they are so funny as i insert generic curb your enthusiasm music and earrape sounds XXDDDDDDDD"
Also, what is context

Reaction score
XUfvH82.png

volumewarning

Edit:

5j319OT.png

@jjjackier
@Itzryzo
@Exrobite
bonus meme included

EDIT:
worth it 100%
VFaO0Vh.png

learn 2 meme kid

I have read rule 2.4 and this is constructive criticism to the people which in this case are Dom who seem to be talking 2 different stories within this vicinity of this thread.

Thank you

Reaction score
If you're being a cop and you complain that Olsen killed you, lemme just stop you right there.

One of the reason you joined the PD was for shootouts, yes? Don't lie, we're all lads here (Cept @Mystic ) and we know that we all enjoy a bit of shooty boo as a cop.

Olsen give you some major Police action as a cop. If you disagree with this, then shooty-boos aren't for you and you should stick to traffic patrols 24/7.

Olsen has been nothing but a blessing to my PD Career, They've helped me successfully raise my pistol marksmanship to the point where a colt anaconda becomes a sniper rifle, And I've used the money we get after there raids to buy nice things, and overall, Improved my alertness and competence in the PD.

Plus, if you judge them by there raid hunger then you're not exactly the top of the food chain here. PERPheads is set in a run down Bay area city dominated by crime syndicates. They're adding character to the city.

If Powergrowing always leads to you being raided, then do what I did, Stop powergrowing and go medic, So often theres no medics online due to powergrowing and you're missing out on making bank. I made 67k once in the space of four hours as a paramedic thanks to Olsen.

TL;DR: Don't hate the players, hate the game mate. :)

Reaction score
Don't see how Olsen is ruining PERP, or why people think that. I'm not part of Olsen so yes they do raid me alot, but everytime they do I just consider it another chance for me to get some new guns or lose one of mine. It almost adds excitement. If you're gonna base then complain saying how people that are better then you are raiding you, maybe you just shouldn't base at all. Get your marksmanship up and stop bitching.

Reaction score
Good to see that people want an under populated server with only people that are power growing in their bases all day instead of having people creating sits and populating PERP, Olsen really killed PERP so you're right.

Deleted member 4116

DRJBQdfX0AEr7gx.jpg

good to see supercars are now obtainable within a week due to how much action happens on the server!
Now they can finally get same garage as Martino and inventory as Jericho within a week without anyone bothering them!

Status
Not open for further replies.