[DEBATE] Is Olsen Banden ruining PERP?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Smh, people just need to grow a pair, there are only about 4-5 of us on most of the time, so what if you get raided??? Most of the time we are only shooting cops anyway???

Yes 5 people with bombs raiding a house to bait cops? so they can kill cops. That's what i see most of the time lol. I see Nade and Martino coming on for half an hour raiding someone then going off then an hour later, they come back on then raid 3 times for another half an hour.

Continously....

I'm now going to show you a video of Olsen using 4 bombs to raid someone.

- @MachineGunO

Last edited:
Reaction score
It pisses me off when they scream: "OMFG OLSEN RAIDED EVERYONE GRR THEY SO OP"

when the fact is half of the time, there is only 3-4 of olsen and they are just better than any of you and you just need to grow a pair, also half of the time, its me and a few friends and 1 olsen member and due to that one olsen member they go like: OMFG WHY IS OLSEN RAIDING ALL THE TIME!!.
It pisses me off. stop being so salty, get better at the game, its garrys mod... not very hard to master

Reaction score
It pisses me off when they scream: "OMFG OLSEN RAIDED EVERYONE GRR THEY SO OP"

when the fact is half of the time, there is only 3-4 of olsen and they are just better than any of you and you just need to grow a pair, also half of the time, its me and a few friends and 1 olsen member and due to that one olsen member they go like: OMFG WHY IS OLSEN RAIDING ALL THE TIME!!.
It pisses me off. stop being so salty, get better at the game, its garrys mod... not very hard to master

This toxic attitude is the problem, not the organisation.

The way i see to solve it is to make it so we can make money legally :]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]
also please make raiding the pd against the rules

Reaction score
Yes 5 people with bombs raiding a house to bait cops? so they can kill cops. That's what i see most of the time lol. I see Nade and Martino coming on for half an hour raiding someone then going off then an hour later, they come back on then raid 3 times for another half an hour.

Continously....

I'm now going to show you a video of Olsen using 4 bombs to raid someone.

Using a part of the gamemode to have fun and partake in a key part of perp which is raiding? DESPICABLE!!!!!

Reaction score
Big L to the people that complain about being raided
Listen up B you will get raided thats the way to success it has ups and downs, did you expect you can buy a fancy new car so easy lmfao fuck outta here boi

Reaction score
You don't complain when me and jericho used 7 bombs on a slums house tho?
its only cus they are wearing "orange" you complain

Reaction score
People are just focusing on shit right now instead of having fun, Olsen now is the only org that make the city active right now none raid and stuff, if we stop raid cops will start complain when there will be shootout or something fun to do instead of ticketing cars for parking u need to thanks us instead of crying, when I was average sweater I had nothing to do than try to find me a way to have fun, I started to raid Olsen alone by my self 2 times a hour with bombs I was losing 100k per hour we had beef in OOC it's was so fun to both sides I stole fengs car they chased me tried to hunt me down that was feel so fun to play instead of power growing attempted to carbomb my mini copper and after all the fun war I had with them I joined them, try to have fun instead of reporting everyone that's moved and keep playing instead it's just a fucking game

Reaction score
People are just focusing on shit right now instead of having fun, Olsen now is the only org that make the city active right now none raid and stuff, if we stop raid cops will start complain when there will be shootout or something fun to do instead of ticketing cars for parking u need to thanks us instead of crying, when I was average sweater I had nothing to do than try to find me a way to have fun, I started to raid Olsen alone by my self 2 times a hour with bombs I was losing 100k per hour we had beef in OOC it's was so fun to both sides I stole fengs car they chased me tried to hunt me down that was feel so fun to play instead of power growing attempted to carbomb my mini copper and after all the fun war I had with them I joined them, try to have fun instead of reporting everyone that's moved and keep playing instead it's just a fucking game

me and feng blew up your mini cooper okay get your facts right. We also blew up your Audi R8

rat

Reaction score
There's no doubt in my mind that PERP has changed over the past 6 months or so. However, I would not even begin to attribute it to Olsen. They're just a group of players doing what they enjoy and having a good time with it.

It's very difficult to pinpoint exactly what's changed, but I just get the feeling that the lack of memey organisations like marmite coupled with the changes in the staff team has lead to a different type of server.

Reaction score
I often get complaints about shooting up the PD with 5 other orange looking fuckers but you'd be surprised with how much people look forward to the next one? Had cops walk up to me and say in LOOC thanks for the good time or that it was an awesome shootout - others shit talk for winning (always funny fuckers too lmao).

Problem is like Taylor said if anyone sees a single orange suit it means Olsen? I raid with a lot of different groups but it just gets insta labelled as 'god damn Olsen Band3n', its sad, pathetic and makes you look weak.

Reaction score
people join, then they get fucked over by them
you know how long it took me to make money?
it took me like 11 months to get 800k, because big orgs fucked up everyone. but i didn't get salty and leave and make posts on forums saying: aww im upset. i got raided by a big org, instead i actualy worked getting money and built a good group of friends that can actualy help me raid and defend

Reaction score
Imo olsen is fine but they're usually unfairly powerful and you have a low chance of winning against them, and imo i like it when i have a chance of winning and not just get shot down by a sniper 50m away.

Reaction score
Imo olsen is fine but they're usually unfairly powerful and you have a low chance of winning against them, and imo i like it when i have a chance of winning and not just get shot down by a sniper 50m away.

If TFU was full most of the time you would have a very very good chance of winning since just the tfu alone would probably outnumber us in an average situation/raid

Reaction score
People just need to grow up and realise that perp is a struggle and things won't go your way, you all also need to realise that no one had it easy and no one made it into Olsen without months of getting fucked by big orgs constantly so stop moaning like a little bitch and deal with it

Status
Not open for further replies.