Dream job

Reaction score
got into my dream job recently so
82766200-winking-smiley-gesturing-with-his-hand-emoticon-thumbs-up-showing-positive-mood-.jpg

Reaction score
Software engineer at google or facebook - could be possible since they're building databases in denmark, either way Software engineering has always be a huge interest of mine.

Deleted member 1235

no u have to help lead the fight in the upcoming racial meme wars. The 415th Danish Dabber Brigade need a leader to support my right flank :(

Reaction score
like @peemnaja the weeb big gay I'm learning Japanese to move there because Israel sucks ass and everyone here is braindead yes.

Reaction score
realistically some area of physics

either that or statistician, pharmaceutical chemistry, or software engineer, but main area of interest is physics

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
Watched this live. Was mental. Not as good as watching aguero score in 2012 while watching the game and sky sports news at the same time to see Man u score.
Best football moment ever

Reaction score
Dont become a software engineer AI becoming more intelligent and the first code writing AI being introduced, software engineers wont be a job in demand for long.

Reaction score
not too sure, quantum interests me but i need to do further research before i narrow down my options