Earliest "gaming memory"

• Thread starter Deleted member 1235
  • Start date

rat

Reaction score
http://www.coolmath-games.com/

steam-tm-all-your-favorite-cool-math-games-3721450.png

Reaction score
The very first game i remember seeing was when my uncle was playing tony hawk undeground so after seeing him play games i really wanted the ps so my parents bought me one. I remember playing crash bandicoot a shit load but then eventually i started getting into more non child friendly games like GTA:SA (Found my old paper with all the cheat codes written on them yesterday while cleaning up my room took me back on the nostalgia road.) So a few years pass with me playing flatout,gta,spyro,crash bandicoot and many more. The ps releases i bassicly got mine around the time it got released wich was fucking amazing.My very first game was resistance (wich is a beatifull franchise in my opinion) then started playing gta 4,saints row,COD and a shit ton more to name up.So again a few years pass i get my first laptop (Intel graphics 4 gb ram so happy i got my desktop now) Wich i didn't use for about 2 years untill i was 14. There was a friend in my class who convinced me to buy Minecraft of all fucking games. So i buy minecraft but then he tells me about this amazing game named gmod. And thats where im at now. Recently bought a N64 with some games and i like it alot. So yeah

Reaction score
My dad used to have a SNES and he would play Super Mario World on it but then it broke or something. Then we got a PS1 and I used to play a load of Medal of Honor and Crash Bandicoot 3.

also Timesplitters on PS2.

also medal of honor frontline (my favourite medal of honor due to nostalgia)

Last edited:

Deleted member 4983

images

Jazz Jackrabbit, don't know which one but i played the shit out of this game until i was like 7 then i started playing crossfire.

Attachments

• upload_2017-6-18_13-3-5.jpeg
    upload_2017-6-18_13-3-5.jpeg
    13.6 KB · Views: 2
Reaction score
Lol fuck off with all your shit. We all know that the real fucking deal, is

3D PINBALL SPACE CADET
sshot-2011-11-25-19-21-33.png

Let me be your space cadet for today. Travel with me into your memories...

This game was the fucking shit. Absolutely 110% worth arriving 30 minutes early to school, in order to snatch the computer. Besides, it was the easiest shit ever. All you did was just mash the keys in hopes of actually hitting the ball. But it was worth it all.

Reaction score
I played games like Crash Bandicoot and shit but when I really got into gaming was when my dad started playing CoD United Offensive. As I was like 6 years old I used to call it 'pauwen' which is a dutch word we used (something like shooting in English). Sometimes he let me play it and that is the day he regrets because now I am stuck on my computer all day.